function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
WorkaholicWorkaholic 

Freelancer better than a permanant employee.

Hi 

Are you looking for a person who is obidient,skillfull and available at time and obligue to everything you need in reagarding to salesforce developement and also available for lower rate.Yeah you are now cose to getting a super developer ready to take the responsibilities of a permanent employer but from remote locations.

Interested to learn more mail me at salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
Dr. Haziza EVM ClinicDr. Haziza EVM Clinic
Hello Alderman,

can you send me some info on yourself. Are solely a developper? We are looking for help to improve our service cloud setup and after work on projects to optimize features.

Let me know

WorkaholicWorkaholic
Hi Haziza

Yes I am an independent developer.Can you send me a mail to my gmail so we can have furthur conversation?

gmail:salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
Gary RalstonGary Ralston
Hi,
Thank you for providing your contact details for a freelance Salesforce developer. Those who are interested can check out the website at https://arrify.com/freelance-salesforce-developer/ to discover more about the advantages of hiring a freelance Salesforce developer and how it can assist their business. As the demand for Salesforce solutions grows in the market, having a skilled and readily available developer can be a valuable resource for any company.
Dr. Haziza EVM ClinicDr. Haziza EVM Clinic
Chers patientes et patients: La Clinique EVM ferme ses portes au 440 Laurier Ouest, a Ottawa. Nous sommes en processus de déménagement. Pour nous rejoindre, veuillez utiliser SEULEMENT les modes de communication suivants: 1. Pour demande de visite: visite@evmclinic.ca 2. Pour demande de copies de votre dossier médical: dossier@evmclinic.ca 3. Pour demande de represcription: pharmacie@evmclinic.ca Un délai de 7-14 jours pourrait etre nécessaire pour répondre a votre demande. Si votre demande est urgente, veuillez consulter la ligne info-santé au 811 ou le département d'urgence de votre choix. Les appels téléphoniques et messages sur boite vocale ne seront pas répondus ou retournés. Salutations sincères, L'Èquipe EVM