function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ana BeldenAna Belden 

StepsAway is hiring a Salesforce Developer

StepsAway, Inc. is a market-first, in-mall mobile retail solution that delivers hyperlocal in-store deals to consumers’ smartphones. StepsAway empowers mall owners to drive more sales per square foot and offers retailers an innovative way to reach and influence on-property consumer purchase decisions. Consumers access StepsAway – SAMobile™ –via a web-based mobile app upon signing onto a mall’s Wi-Fi network. Officially debuted in August 2014, StepsAway is a privately held company with headquarters in Los Angeles, California and offices in Los Gatos, CA.

Position:  Salesforce Developer 

The SFDC developer’s primary focus will be working with the StepsAway team to develop, maintain, and enhance StepsAway’s cloud-based portal.  Develop custom extensions to the Salesforce.com platform and manage, test and implement integrations with other systems including AWS, Heroku, Zendesk, MongoDB.

The successful candidate will be an expert in Salesforce.com customization/configuration, integration, using the Salesforce.com API, APEX and VisualForce, and other tools that extend the product (e.g. AWS, GAE, JavaScript, CSS).

This part time position initially will be 8-10 hours per week with a full-time opportunity.

Roles & Responsibilities:
  • Experience in Agile software development methods and working knowledge of systems development standards and procedures required (JIRA, Git)
  • Demonstrated experience in Salesforce (Config, APIs, extensive customization)
  • Experience developing on the Salesforce.com platform using Triggers, Streaming API, Workflows and CSS/JavaScript
  • Strong problem solving skills
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills 
Education and Experience
  • A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
  • 3-5 years on the Salesforce platform 
Please submit your resume, references and salary requirements to: jobs@stepsaway.com.

Gaurav NirwalGaurav Nirwal
Please tell me your job location
Ana BeldenAna Belden
San Jose / Los Gatos/ San Francisco
AppShark PraveenAppShark Praveen
Ana, I am interested and have couple of questions. Please call me at 214-269-3461 Ext: 110 (or) let me know your number where I can reach?
EstherEsther

Hello Admin, If you are looking for agency or contractors, you can

Find Salesforce Agency near Los Angeles (https://arrify.com/connect/sfdc-expert/us/los-angeles/)

Hire The best Salesforce Partner near Los Angeles (https://arrify.com/connect/sfdc-partner/us/los-angeles/)

Thanks!