function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pat VachonPat Vachon 

send email biweekly to campaign members from list of email templates in specific folder sorted by description field if they haven't yet received the email

I'd like to send an email out to each campaign member of any campaign every two weeks after joining the campaign, from a set of email templates for this campaign, in order of priority, while never sending duplicates.

I have an almost perfect solution using headless flows, but I'm unable to use the body from an email template in the "Send Email" element. If I were able to do this, I'd continue tweaking the solution.

So ...
  1. I created a folder for the email templates that matches the name of the campaign.
  2. Since I can't create custom fields on email templates, I use the description field to store a numerical value of the priority.
  3. Created a headless flow to execute sending emails.

http://youtu.be/Jbs0LpgSIH0

User-added image

I also haven't figured out how to use the Wait element, but I'm not worried about that right now. 
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
You can probably try using an assignment element at the beginning of the loop to assign the email template body to a variable and use that variable to populate the body.