function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
anilkallamadi kallamadianilkallamadi kallamadi 

Does Visual force page in the Salesforce1, Mobile App, will be in read only mode?

I have created a Custom visual force page trying to display that in the Dashboards but when I do that half of the page is not visible in the Salesforce1, Mobile App. I am trying to diplay the Opportunity records and I have created a check box where when I check the check box for muliple Opportunities and hit the Caluculate button it shows the commission for the Opportunities, I selected using Check box. The functionality works in Desktop application Dashboards. Where as in the Salesforce1, Mobile App, the Visual force page is in read only mode on the dashborad and when I try to click the check box it open another window with the VF page, rather than me able to check the check box in the dashboard itself. I don't know why it is opening another window with the VF page rather than me able to check the check box in the Visual force page directly in the Dashboards.
 Does Visual force page in the Salesforce1, Mobile App, will be in read only mode? or am I doing anything wrong? Please any suggestions ASAP.

PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

VF pages are not necessarily in Read-only mode in Salesforce1 as long as you define to be. Check with the code once again, there might be some twiks that you might have missed.

Thanks,
Pratik