function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Raj R.Raj R. 

How to display an S-Control on Salesforce1 app?

Hi,
I currently have a few s-control pages actions on page1 will effect page2, page3, etc. Each s-control page contains form fields (textbox, checkbox, radio buttons, picklist, etc) that are populated by users and some pages rely on answers from other s-control fields. For example "page3.Form.Status" field is set based on how users answer "page2.Form.ApprovalNeeded" field. Additionally, when the form fields are populated, they are populated into a custom object Obj1__c. We have chosen not to do a visualforce page and rely on the s-control pages.

In a regular desktop browser on s-control page4, an Approval/Decline buttons show if the "page3.Form.Status" is set to "Awaiting Approval". The approval/decline are designed to set a custom field on the custom object Obj1__c through the UI. However, the approval/decline buttons do not show up on the Salesforce1 app and the mobile site of Salesforce. 

Are there any recommendations to get the approval/decline to show on the mobile friendly Salesforce site or Salesforce1 app? 

Best Answer chosen by Raj R.
BHinnersBHinners
You can convert those S-Controls to Visual Workflow and embedd them on a Visualforce page if you want to use them as a button or Publisher Action. 

All Answers

Sforce.NinjaSforce.Ninja
Wait you have s-controls? o.O I think Salesforce1 is least of your problem unless I misunderstand your question.
BHinnersBHinners
You can convert those S-Controls to Visual Workflow and embedd them on a Visualforce page if you want to use them as a button or Publisher Action. 
This was selected as the best answer