function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abhishek Jain 6Abhishek Jain 6 

Visualforce pages issues with dupecatcher

Hi all

I am creating contacts from the related to list below accounts. The contact page is a visualforce page. i have also installed dupecatcher for restricting contacts with same email ids. before making contact page a VF page, it was working fine but now, while saving for a contact with duplicate email id, it is giving me the following error. Please see .

Error:
<script src="/js/functions.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/soap/ajax/20.0/apex.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript"> window.onload = SFSSDupeCatcher_doWork; function SFSSDupeCatcher_doBlockedDuplicate() {var issueTime = '1415663706050'; var sessionId = '00D19000000DP3O!AQsAQOEfKWruMBwz6.F4vGrIrse02Abq9rdxC1t9PZhIuD6ug3qNVoicIIpwj8mnxTBxmhkYnsYAxsdAnDABpLaQm6HA9nmj'; var scenarioId = 'a09i0000002jMjTAAU'; try{SFSSDupeCatcher_incrementCounter(scenarioId, sessionId, issueTime)}catch(err){};} function SFSSDupeCatcher_doWork() { SFSSDupeCatcher_doBlockedDuplicate(); } function SFSSDupeCatcher_incrementCounter(scenarioId, sessionId, issueTime) {var scenarioQuery = 'Select Name, Id, SFSSDupeCatcher__Blocked_Duplicates__c from SFSSDupeCatcher__Scenario__c where (Id = \'' + scenarioId + '\')'; var state = {output : 'hello', startTime : new Date().getTime() }; var callback = { onSuccess: SFSSDupeCatcher_handleResults,onFailure: SFSSDupeCatcher_queryFailed,timeout: 1200,source: state}; sforce.connection.sessionId = sessionId; sforce.connection.clientId = 'SymphonicSource/DupeCatcher/'; sforce.connection.query( scenarioQuery , callback); } function SFSSDupeCatcher_handleResults(queryResult, source) { var records = queryResult.getArray('records'); for (var i = 0; i < records.length; i++) { var thisscenario = records[i]; thisscenario.SFSSDupeCatcher__Blocked_Duplicates__c++; records = sforce.connection.update(records); } } function SFSSDupeCatcher_queryFailed(error, source) { } </script><font color="blue"><br/>DUPECATCHER WARNING! The Contact that you created was not saved.</font><br/><font color="blue">It has been blocked because the value of the Contact 'Email' field that you entered is similar to the 'Email' field of the Contacts listed below.</font><br/><br/><font color="green">Click on the links below to view or edit the potential duplicate records.</font><br/>Potential duplicate Contact record: <a href="../00319000002hiPeAAI">Joe Cool</a><br/>
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
It seems to be invoking a JS which is related to the dupcatcher process..When the VF was not there - were you getting any error on the screen with a popup?

Do you see the error messge now or is it just this error that comes up?