function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dhaval PanchalDhaval Panchal 

An internal server error has occurred : Error ID: 1838907660-1664 (701532195)

Hi,

I am getting below error while uploading unmanaged package:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 1838907660-1664 (701532195)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a way around?

Thank you for your help!! 

Dhaval Panchal
Gyansys Infotech pvt ltd.
Bangalore
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Checked the logs for this error and found the following:

CLZV6.ClarizenGanttController: line 1, column 59: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation:
CLZV6.clarizenroadmapcontroller: line 1, column 69: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation:
CLZV6.ClarizenBaseViewController: line 5, column 5: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation:
CLZV6.clarizenutils: line 55, column 25: No such column PermissionsCanInsertFeedSystemFields on entity Profile. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the __c after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Are you the creator of this package? if yes, please check the classes mentioned in the error..
Dhaval PanchalDhaval Panchal
Yes, I am creator of this package but class which are mentioned in this log is not created by me and my package does not contains these classes (ClarizenGanttController, clarizenroadmapcontroller, ClarizenBaseViewController, clarizenutils)
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Could you please email me the following details:
ORG ID, Username, Package name at sraju @ salesforce dot com