function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SoleesSolees 

Trailhead: Automating Processes with Workflow

Am I the only one that gets error on Unit 1.  It's something simple and I get the error of 'Set Case to Escalated' worflow update field is missing... which is not, it's already there.

Cheers

Best Answer chosen by Solees
Frédéric TrébuchetFrédéric Trébuchet
The only visible difference between yours and mine is that you've set a namespace prefix for your org and I don't.
Else, are you sure that your actions "Follow Up on Escalated Case" and "Set Case to Escalated" are activated?

Regards,
Fred

All Answers

bouscalbouscal
Check that your profile has edit rights to the Case.Escalated field.
Hi Solees,

Can you give more details about how your workflow rule and task are built.

Regards,
Fred
SoleesSolees
bouscal, the edit rights for Escalated field did not work.  Am I missing something?

Trailhead: Automating Process 1

Cheers
The only visible difference between yours and mine is that you've set a namespace prefix for your org and I don't.
Else, are you sure that your actions "Follow Up on Escalated Case" and "Set Case to Escalated" are activated?

Regards,
Fred

This was selected as the best answer
bouscalbouscal
I think the Namespace is the issue.  I can't view the requirements any longer since I completed the task but on others it is explicitly stated that your DEV org cannot have one.
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Fred is correct. You'll need to try this, and every other, Trailhead challenge in a non-namespaced DE Org. Namespacing an Org changes the API endpoint and that's why some of the challenges don't work in a namespaced DE Org. I would recommend spinning up a new DE and trying all your challenges in that Org. Remember that you can continue to use your existing login for Trailhead (to keep whatever points and badges you're already earned) - just need to switch to a new DE for attempting the challenges.
We added the namespacing note in the Trailhead FAQ, but I'll also add it to the challenge description to make it more explicit. Apologies for the confusion.
Sandeep Bhanot
Salesforce.com
SoleesSolees
Namespace was the issue.

Cheers
Pathma JemmyPathma Jemmy
User-added imageIs everything set right for the task. particularly for the Due Date criteria