function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LU YANG 22LU YANG 22 

How to login as another user?

I am using my developer account for preparing for DEV401 certification test.
I remember I can login as another user with the training account but I don't see the option here.
I create a user and would like to login as that user to try some sharing rules.

How can I do that?
Best Answer chosen by LU YANG 22
YuchenYuchen
You can go to the user record of that fake user, then click the Reset Password button to reset password for that user. I assume you set valid email for that user, you can then click the link in the email to reset the password. After that, you will be able to login as that user using the username&password. Or you can grant login access to admin so that you can click the Login button to login directly from admin page.

All Answers

YuchenYuchen
You can go to the User record page of that user and click the "Login" button to login as that user. If you did not see the "Login" button, maybe you can use that User's username and password to log in to Salesforce, then go to Set Up - My Personal Information - Grant Login Access, now you can grant access to "Your Company's Administrator". After that, you can login back as yourself and go to that User's page, you should be able to see the "Login" button.
LU YANG 22LU YANG 22
So it looks like I cannot login as a fake user I create in SF?
YuchenYuchen
You can go to the user record of that fake user, then click the Reset Password button to reset password for that user. I assume you set valid email for that user, you can then click the link in the email to reset the password. After that, you will be able to login as that user using the username&password. Or you can grant login access to admin so that you can click the Login button to login directly from admin page.

This was selected as the best answer
LU YANG 22LU YANG 22
It works, thanks!
タン ビン チャンタン ビン チャン
This topic help me solve the problem. The solution is same as this articles https://alivecoupon.com