function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Micky MMicky M 

Opportunity Products

Hi all, does anyone know how i override the mini page layout of an opportunity product? i need to display different fields depending on what record type the opportunity is. I was going to do this with a visual force page but dont know where to override it.

Thanks 
YuchenYuchen
You can go to Seup - Opportunities - Opportunity Products - Buttons and Links. Then you can click the Edit link next to the "View" to override the View page of the Opportunity Product, or you can click the Edit link next to the "Edit" to override the Edit page of the Opportunity Product.
Micky MMicky M
Im not sure thats the screen im trying to replace, its the one where you see a list of prodicts that youve just added and you can put quantities and stuff in, the page name in the url is oppitm/multilineitem.jsp ... can you even overide this?
YuchenYuchen
You mean the page that shows after you click "Edit All"? For overriding that page, you can go to 
Seup - Opportunities - Opportunity Products - Buttons and Links, then click the Edit link next to the "Edit All" to override it with the Visualforce Page. 

Or you can simply define a new Button and point it to a Visualforce Page. Then remove the default "Edit All" button from the layout, and put your new custom Button on the Opp Products related list.