function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ines CostaInes Costa 

Developer Console right navigation button missing in Firefox 34.0

Has anyone else noticed that the Developer Console right navigation button (the one used to scroll through several resources open) is missing in Firefox 34.0? 
I also compared the DC in IE and Google Chrome and the button is there - no issues whatsoever in those browsers.

Here is the missing arrow on the right side of the screen (in yellow):
User-added image

Kind regards,
Ines
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ines,

I just tried in Windows and yes the arrow is mssing on the right hand side but at the rightmost side as shown in screenshot, you can click to go right. 

User-added image

In Mac it's working properly 

User-added image

Thanks,
Pratik
Ines CostaInes Costa

Hi Pratik,
Thanks i will try that! Its unfortunately since if I use Firefox, I have this arrow limitation which is annoying but I can run the test classes, and if I use IE I have the arrow but the test classes do not run and it does not show me the test coverages.
I have Chrome - but I use it mostly to always have my Salesforce production environment open to provide ongoing support to my users.

And if I install any more browsers my IT department will kill me! :)

Ines

PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ines,

:)

You can open your Sanbox instance in Chrome incognito window to avoid conflict between prod & sandbox.

Thanks,
Pratik
Ines CostaInes Costa
I know - but I have like a million tabs open at the same time both for production and then when I am testing on the sandbox. I prefer just to have two different browsers since its safer so that I don't delete anything by mistake.

Ines