function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ken KoellnerKen Koellner 

Remove New button on the Mobile (SF1) layout for related list.

It looks like I get a "New" action for every related list on have on a page layout when the page layout is view in Mobile / SF1/ Salesforce1 aka net/new.app.

In the layout in question, the New button as been disabled on the layout.  So in the regular (aloha) interface, there's no New button on the related list.

On Account, I get New Task, New Case, New Opportunity, etc.  But I don't want "New Opportunity".  None of those buttons are listed in the action list on the page layout definition so I don't know how they are editable.

I don't want the New Opportunity button on Account in SF1 but I'm getting it.

Is there a different way to remove the New button for a related list on the mobile / sf1 interface?

Best Answer chosen by Ken Koellner
Ken KoellnerKen Koellner
It turns out you can remove all the global actions.  Then add back in action you do want. I drag off that one item and they all went away.

All Answers

Ken KoellnerKen Koellner
It turns out you can remove all the global actions.  Then add back in action you do want. I drag off that one item and they all went away.

This was selected as the best answer
Frant VessonFrant Vesson
It seems like there might be a discrepancy between the page layout settings in the regular interface and the mobile/SF1 view. Have you checked if there's a specific configuration for mobile layouts? Sometimes, Salesforce treats mobile views separately. You might want to review the page layout settings specifically for SF1 to ensure the "New Opportunity" button is disabled. If it still persists, you could consider reaching out to Salesforce support for further assistance. For more visit : https://bodyxd.com/
bklynga bklyngabklynga bklynga

Yes, that's a good method for me to apply to Quick Draw (https://quikdraw.io)