function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amanda Byrne- Carolina Tiger RescueAmanda Byrne- Carolina Tiger Rescue 

How can I use Acount Billing Address as a dynamicChoice label without the weird API[address,null,null,null] formatting?

I have a dynamic choice for Account records, and I want to use the Billing Address for the  label.  Unfortunately, I suppose because Billing Address is a native formula field, this comes out looking like API Addrress [Street,City,State,PostalCode,Country,null,null, null, null] which is reasonably functional but still confusing to the end user.

I can't use Billing Street alone- this wouldn't be enough information to verify which record matches the available address.

Anyway to format this differently, or do I have to make a custom formula field for this?
YuchenYuchen
Maybe you can have a new formula, where you can check each of the Billing Address fields:
BillingAddress,BillingCity,BillingCountry,BillingLatitude,BillingLongitude,BillingPostalCode,BillingState,BillingStreet

Then in the formula you can check only when a certain field (eg BillingCountry) is not null, then concatenate the value in the formula.