function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Maurya PriyadarshiMaurya Priyadarshi 

Error on Using a Visualforce email template for Self-Service Reset Password template

I am trying to use a Visualforce email template for Self-Service Reset Password. On using the template, the Self-Service User gets an error page on resetting his password. This happens in both Sandbox and Production.

Error:
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
There must be an error id(format similar to this - Error ID: 1134896699-45536 (289170368)) associated with this error - could you please share that with me..
There is no error ID shown on the page. Above error is all it has and the URL of the page is: /sserv/resetpassword.jsp
Do you know if VF template can be used for the Reset password template of Self-Service? I am not sure what goes on in the background when the VF template is accessed.

Hi Sonam,
Please let me know if there is any update on this.