function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFTerrSFTerr 

Same page shows either currency code or currency symbol - how to fix that?

Hi, wonder if anyone will be able to help
When viewing PDF invoice from FF page I get below table
User-added image
But when emailing customer with the same PDF invoice attached I get below table
User-added image
Same page is responsible for that PDF, so not sure what I need to do to always include that “SGD” currency code in the invoice total.
Page detail:

<!-- Summary Values -->
                    <td class="alignTop noPadding">
                        <table class="boxed boxedNoTop boxedNoBottom">
                            <tr>
                                <th class="nobg noLines textAlignRight">{!lblInvoiceNetTotal}</th>
                                <td class="textAlignRight widthMedium boxedNoTop" style="width:100px">
                                    <apex:outputText value="{0,number,#,###,###,###,###,###.00}">
                                        {!invoiceCurrencySymbol}<apex:param value="{!salesInvoice.c2g__NetTotal__c}"/>
                                    </apex:outputText>
                                </td>
                            </tr>
                            <tr>
                                <th class="nobg noLines textAlignRight">{!lblInvoiceTaxTotal}</th>
                                <td class="textAlignRight widthMedium">
                                    <apex:outputText value="{0,number,#,###,###,###,###,##0.00}">
                                        {!invoiceCurrencySymbol}<apex:param value="{!salesInvoice.c2g__TaxTotal__c}"/>
                                </td>
                            </tr>
                            <tr>
                                <th class="nobg noLines textAlignRight">{!lblInvoiceTotal}</th>
                                <td class="textAlignRight widthMedium">
                                    <apex:outputText value="{0,number,#,###,###,###,###,###.00}">
                                        {!salesInvoice.c2g__InvoiceCurrency__r.Name}  <apex:param value="{!salesInvoice.c2g__InvoiceTotal__c}"/>
                                </td>
                            </tr>
                        </table>
                    </td>
                </tr>
            </table>

Thanks in advance!

YuchenYuchen
That is weird. So you mean that when you view it from Salesforce the PDF shows SGD but when you email the same PDF out it shows as "$"? If you pritn the "salesInvoice.c2g__InvoiceCurrency__r.Name" in the debug logs, what is the value? Also, when you email customer the PDF, you download it from Salesforce, then attach it to the Email? 
SFTerrSFTerr
Hi Yuchen, thank you for your reply, you were right, it was weird that one page would generate different values. It turned out for viewing we use custom page and for emailing managed page. Now I need to override the managed page to achieve what I need.

Thanks again