function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
WorkaholicWorkaholic 

Super Salesforce Developer with 5 Years Experience looking for work

Hi All I am a salesforce developer with 5 years experience and I am available for full time ,contract based , at All US timings. I am very good at integration's,communities,apex,visulaforce,triggers,workflows,approval Process,Dash boards,Reports. Please contact me if you are looking for a good salesforce developer with long term relation ship.

gmail:salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
Nipunika KabadiNipunika Kabadi
Hi Abraham, Where are you based? 
Solomon WilliamsSolomon Williams
Hi, We are looking for some specification and development work also involving financial force. Have you any experience of these? Can you provide some project samples of work you have done and references? Best regards, Solomon Williams Director [cid:587500E8-4FF0-4493-8276-6053E884D4D3] SWC Management Services LTD Chartered Certified Accountants and Registered Auditors London Office: 123 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5EA, United Kingdom Tel: : +44(0)207 101 0776 International: +44(0)207 101 0776 Website: www.swcms.com E: solomon@swcms.com This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Registered in England No. 3102290