function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Praveen JhaPraveen Jha 

​Unable to deactivate the user- Very Urgent

When i am trying to deactivate the user below error message i am getting:-
You cannot deactivate a user who is receiving cases or notifications as part of your case assignment/escalation rules.   Click here to view your case assignment / escalation rules. 
Best Answer chosen by Praveen Jha
Vijay NagarathinamVijay Nagarathinam
Hi Praveen,

Remove that user in your Assignement rule and Escalation rule. Then change the ownership of the particular user records,

I think it will helpful for you.

All Answers

SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
As mentioned in the error: Check your case assignment rules and escalation rules to see if this user is part of the users in the notification list for the email alert.

Did you get a chance to check the above?
Praveen JhaPraveen Jha
I have already check that. User are not part of case assignment rules and escalation rules, but still i am getting error. 
When i deactivate all assignment/escalation rule showing same error:- 
You cannot deactivate a user who is receiving cases or notifications as part of your case assignment/escalation rules.   Click here to view your case assignment / escalation rules. 

Vijay NagarathinamVijay Nagarathinam
Hi Praveen,

Remove that user in your Assignement rule and Escalation rule. Then change the ownership of the particular user records,

I think it will helpful for you.
This was selected as the best answer
Praveen Jha 18Praveen Jha 18
I have already check that. User are not part of case assignment rules and escalation rules, but still i am getting error. 
When i deactivate all assignment/escalation rule showing same error:-