function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aravindan MuruganAravindan Murugan 

API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner?

we are using Java Webservices. I am using trail version in salesforce login credential. Initially i have accessed all the accounts and contacts later that i have changed my security token. After that i cant able to access accounts and contacts from salesforce. Exception occurs : "error[UnexpectedErrorFault [ApiFault  exceptionCode='API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG'
 exceptionMessage='API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner' "

How can i solve this issue??
Sameer Tyagi SFDCSameer Tyagi SFDC
Hi Aravindan Murugan, 

You might be using Trail version of Group OR Professional edition of salesforce. 
API is disabled of these edition. You to log a case to salesforce to enable API for these Edition
OR
You create the trial version of Developer edition or Enterprise Edition 
and test the Same. 
OR if issue occurs after chaning Security token. 
then you need to use your resent Security Token , which you will recieve in your Email. and use that security token in your web services. 
here is the steps to reset security token
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=user_security_token.htm

Let me know if any of the solution works for you. 

Regards,
Sameer
Aditya MohanAditya Mohan

Check whether API is enabled in the Permissions section under Systerm Administrator profile.

If your Salesforce Org is a Professional Edition, API access is enabled for certain applicaitons only.

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/packagingGuide/Content/dev_packages_api_access.htm

You can add API access to PE by paying an additional fees. Contact your Account Executive for that

Aravindan MuruganAravindan Murugan
Thanks for ur information. Now i am using trail version of developer edition in salesforce. it  works fine.