function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vaish VaramVaish Varam 

Need Salesforce Project Support

Hi,
Need salesforce project support in california timings. Intrested please respond.

Thanks,

Vaish VaramVaish Varam
Hi, Give me ur contact details,.
Vaish VaramVaish Varam
Hi, Give me your phone number so that i can call you..
KPKKPK
Contact me @ 8553245358
Grazitti Interactive 7Grazitti Interactive 7
Hi Vaish,

Sounds Interesting, Would need more updates from your end Contact me @ rahulv@grazitti.com or ping me on skype: rahulv_grazitti
praiprai
Hi Vaish,
can you please share your contact details or contact me on +91-8438553706 or pwn.rai@gmail.com.

Thanks, and looking forword ....
Ashwin JAshwin J
Hi Vaish,
my contact no is +40742783752.
Please do contact me.
Subbu.ax1298Subbu.ax1298
I am certified salesforce.com consultant ,having a relevant experince in salesforce development,configuration,implementation and Integration. Can we arrange for a quick call to talk about your specific challenges?  -847-373-9649
Venkata Sravan Kumar BandariVenkata Sravan Kumar Bandari
Hi Vaish, 
I am Sravan
Please contact me +919701213314
Mark HeyertMark Heyert
Hi all who are searching for work,

Collective Digital Studio seeks a Salesforce Administrator to take over the administration of Salesforce.com, including maintenance, system enhancements/upgrades, and ensuring data integrity. The position is to be in Los Angeles or San Francisco, with the consideration of working remotely.

If you are interested please click on the link for more information and to apply. In addition, please comment on this post below of your interest or send a message. Thank you. 

http://collectivedigitalstudio.com/career/salesforce-com-administrator-la-or-sf-based-only/

Subhojit Bhattacharjee 18Subhojit Bhattacharjee 18
Hi Vaish,

I am interested in the project.

Could you please specify the details. My contact details are bwlow:

email: subho4friends@gmail.com
phone: +91-7097444531
Maura McNultyMaura McNulty
Hi Vaish, I'm American born and I live in Silicon Valley, CA. Salesforce Admin 201 trained and engaged in contracts both local and remote, I'd be happy to hear more about your needs, my availability is immediate and my rates are reasonable. References can be provided.
Maura
mauramcnulty1@gmail.com
650 804-4456
Ashwin JAshwin J
Hi I would be available remotely. Ashwin Jangam about.me/ashwin.sfdc +40 742783752
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi, i am reaching you to see, if you have any requirements on salesforce.com .

I represent Saxon Global which is a US based company have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers in-house, including 38 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our pricing is very flexible and economical when compared to the competitors in the market . We have the right expertise and experience on Salesforce.com  to meet your requirement, we have around 300 consultants across united states and can help you fulfilling any positions in-house at your locations.

We have extensive experience and  have done many  projects, I can walk you through what we did.

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further.

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.
Warm Regards,

Steven R,
Business Manager,
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009 )  EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com