function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nancy Ngo ^ ParkerNancy Ngo ^ Parker 

Homepage with Visualforce page component

Hello,

Before I had created a VF page (as seen below):

<apex:page showheader="false" sidebar="false" >
<apex:iframe src="https://www.salesforce.com/example?isdtp=lt" scrolling="true" frameborder="0"
height="900" width="100%" id="componentContentArea"/>
</apex:page>

and then added that as a custom VF component to my homepage.  It worked fine before with each component appearing separately if user were to click on the Home tab.  Now, as of today, when I click on the Home tab, it retrieves the entire URL link page referenced from the VF page instead of my actual homepage with multiple components and VF component embedded.  Any ideas how to correct or fix this?  Is this a bug with the new Spring '15 release?   
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hey Nancy, thanks for reporting this - I will test this out on my ORG, update you with my findings and escalate, if necessary.
Nancy Ngo ^ ParkerNancy Ngo ^ Parker
Hi Sonam - Were you able to reproduce this issue as I had encountered using the VF code above and referencing that VF page on the Home Page as a component - but got the whole referenced URL source page instead of displaying the Home page with the many components?  Your response is appreciated.
Gen Equity AdminGen Equity Admin
I'm having the same issue - I tried to create an iFrame within a VF page to respect the new updates, but now my homepage redirects to the actual URL every time.  How do I embed that on the homepage itself?