function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Srinath R 9Srinath R 9 

Email2Case auto response in local language

I am implementing Salesforce solution for multiple geographies and found a problem with Email2Case. Each country has its own Inbox email address to which customers send email to create a case. I want to be able to send auto replies on these cases in the customer local language. For example if a customer from India send email to India@company.com , then the auto response should be send in Hindi. Problem is I am not able to diffenrentiate from which country the case is getting created because there is no field on case object to track this. Is there a way to achieve this functionality using configuration? I do not want to go through the apex route.
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Srinath,

a thought,If you can identify the language based on the contact who is sending the email then you can create the auto-response rule for language based email.

Thanks,
Pratik
Srinath R 9Srinath R 9
Hi Pratik,

Thanks a lot for your response. In my case , there will not be a contact in Salesforce for every email address. This is the reason I am not able to identify the customer location. Alternate to your solution , I also tried using the contacts related account country field to identify the location and it works.

In short , I want to be able to define the auto response rules for emails from existing contacts as well as contacts which do not exist in Salesforce.

Regards
Srinath R