function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AngulixAngulix 

actionFunction cross Domain Error

Hi,
It is not a question, I share my experience because I spent hours on this...
on my visualforce page, chrome kept telling me (in the Javascript console):
XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://eu3.salesforce.com/_ui/common/request/servlet/JsLoggingServlet.
No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
Origin 'https://c.eu3.visual.force.com' is therefore not allowed access.
Browsing the net, I didn't find info on this error.
At the end, It appears this was due to a call to the "alert" javascript box just before the call to an "<apex:actionFunction". See below,
Javascript is:
function jsRemoveLineItemCatBtn() {
alert( 'CURRENT ID ' + vLICInProgressNum );
afRemoveLineItemCatBtn( String(vLICInProgressNum) );
}
where afRemoveLineItemCatBtn is the name of my action function.
Since I commented the call to alert, I don't have the error message anymore...
Hope to help few to save time.

Gordon EngelGordon Engel
There is an internal Salesforce setting that allows VF content to be served from the Salesforce.com domain.  This perm is probably turned on for your org, which causes your alert to try to load the JsLoggingServlet from the Salesforce.com domain.  The browser blocks this because it thinks it is an attempt to do a Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) security exploit.

The perm for rending VF content from the salesforce.com domain should be off for most orgs.
madhav sharma 1madhav sharma 1
A Proper Guide to Boots and Shoes

More than 70 years ago, archaeologist Luther Cressman discovered perhaps the oldest footwear in central Oregon. The sandals were dated 10,000 years ago and, from images considered to be seen, were made with intricate fabrics that indicated that they were not only functional, but also elegantly designed. From our tribal days to modern times, men have sought out and valued footwear that looked good and got the job done.
The goal of this article is to give you an overview of a man's options when it comes to footwear and explain how and when to wear them. I'm not going to try to sell the idea that you need a pair of altra shoes man (https://www.outdoorequipped.com/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) for every occasion, but I would like to introduce you to the concept that quality footwear that fits you well is a worthy investment and that the right shoes for it. Greatly your personal style and comfort.
Why worry about your shoes?
A man should care about his footwear, if only for the fact that it forms the very foundation on which he stands. On a normal day, ask your shoes to absorb the force of your weight more than 3000 times; A bad choice in this case can lead to not only discomfort, but also injury, one step at a time, especially if he selects shoes that inhibit his body's natural gait and cushioning system.
Then there is the aspect of appearance. Aside from the rest of your clothing, shoes are a visual endpoint and receive disproportionate attention; despite covering only 5% of your body, they can represent more than 30% of the visual judgment we make when evaluating a stranger.
Ideally, choose a shoe that is functional and elegant; By following these shoe selection principles, this goal can be easily achieved.
More than 70 years ago, archaeologist Luther Cressman discovered perhaps the oldest footwear in central Oregon. The sandals were dated 10,000 years ago, and from images considered to be seen, they were made with intricate fabrics that indicated they were not only functional, but also elegantly designed. From our tribal days to modern times, men have sought and valued footwear that looked good and got the job done.
Vintage Luther Cressman discovered the oldest footwear in central Oregon.
Luther Cressman and the sandals he discovered in central Oregon.
The goal of this article is to give you an overview of a man's options when it comes to footwear and explain how and when to wear hiking shoes for men (https://www.outdoorequipped.com/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline). I'm not going to try to sell the idea that you need a pair of shoes for every occasion, but I would like to introduce you to the concept that quality footwear that fits you well is a worthy investment and that the right shoes for the right situation can elevate greatly your personal style and comfort.

Why worry about your shoes?
A man should be concerned with his footwear, if only for the fact that it forms the very foundation on which he stands. On a normal day, ask your shoes to absorb the force of your weight more than 3000 times; A poor choice here can lead to not only discomfort, but also injury, one step at a time, especially if he selects shoes that inhibit his body's natural gait and cushioning system.
Men showing a pose capturing the moment.
Andy Dufresne was right about everything except this: People notice a man's shoes.
Then there is the aspect of appearance. Aside from the rest of his clothing, the shoes are a visual end point and receive disproportionate attention; Despite covering only 5% of his body, they can represent more than 30% of the visual judgment we make when evaluating a stranger.
Ideally, choose a shoe that is functional and elegant; By following these shoe selection principles, this goal can be easily achieved.

Four rules of footwear
1st - Wear the right shoe for the occasion: this is the most common mistake I see men make when it comes to footwear. Saucony mens running shoes (https://www.outdoorequipped.com/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) serve a purpose; protect your feet while running. Steel toe work boots serve a purpose; protect your feet while you work. And wearing these shoes outside of their prescribed function is fine as long as they are still appropriate; However, many of us take this to the extreme and have abandoned the middle ground between formal and ultra-casual.
2-Invest in quality-Not every man can afford to spend hundreds of dollars on his shoes; However, many of those who, instead, may choose to spend money elsewhere and buy new inferior shoes every few years. This is never a winning strategy, as poor-quality footwear is held together with glue and made from cheap raw materials like cardboard and paper that don't age well. You can save money in the long run by buying more expensive shoes that last for decades.
I want to expand this point a little more; To buy quality, many men will have to save and budget for the purchase. This served a bad thing; in fact, it can instill respect for the quality of the product and encourage you to take better care of it when you buy it.
And forget about the savings option. Assuming you can find a quality pair of shoes that fit you well from Allen Edmonds, Alden or another manufacturer, you can send them back and take advantage of their remodel and repair service. A new pair of tsukihoshi shoes (https://www.outdoorequipped.com/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) for a fraction of the cost, rebuilt to serve you for 20 years.
Third: Never sacrifice proper fit and comfort - Buy the right shoe size, even if it means paying a little more and buying your shoes from a physical store vs. go the tax-free / lowest price online route. This is actually a bad deal, especially if you support a small local business that can really give you solid guidance on the styles available and show you how to take care of your purchase.
Another fit problem is paying attention to the width of xtratuf boots mens (https://www.outdoorequipped.com/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline). Men with extremely wide or narrow feet learn about this from a young age, but many men who would be better served with a slightly wider or narrower shoe never discover their perfect size because normal sizes work well. I challenge you to take the time to find the right size ... you were surprised by what happened and you got lost, especially if you spend a lot of time on your feet. Look for variations in arch support and finger structure as well.
4th - Take care of your shoes - in fact, written about this at length here in the Art of Masculinity. Learn how to waterproof your shoes in this classic article, and then learn how to shine your shoes here.
Also, rotate through a few pairs to allow them to dry between use and ALWAYS use wooden hiking boots (https://www.outdoorequipped.com/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) that will quickly absorb perspiration. This is especially important for leather shoes, as the interior of a dress shoe has often not gone through the harsh chemical treatment of the upper and is more susceptible to rot.
About Us:
Outdoor Equipped (https://www.outdoorequipped.com/" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) was created with the adventurer in mind. We wanted to create a company that allowed us to showcase what we love, and help others discover how amazing life can be when you get out into the world. Whether it is visiting Everest Base Camp, surfing Mavericks or camping with your kids, our main goal is help people get outdoors and get equipped. Whatever your journey OE wants to make it more enjoyable by offering the best apparel, gear and footwear on the market. We have an amazing staff that works around the clock to ensure that we are able to provide the best service our customers could ask for. This life is worth living, and we believe it’s best spent outdoors. Get outdoors. Get equipped.