function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Erick Betancourt 13Erick Betancourt 13 

Trailhead Challenge

I completed the challenge, earning the Force.com basics and Date Modeling badges, however I did so under a different login than my Salesforce employee login. I was having trouble accessing the developer zone and created a seperate account for it. Can I have the badges under my developer edition login transferred to my normal Salesforce employee login and am I still qualified for the t-shirt giveaway?
Best Answer chosen by Lauren Grau
Lauren GrauLauren Grau
@Robert Robinson & MayankMaheshwari: please email trailhead AT salesforce DOT com so we can look into this.  Please list any emails that are associated with your campaign registration or Trailhead activity.
There's a ton of reasons we're seeing for missing emails:
  • users opted out of email
  • email going to spam
  • users registering for the campaign with one email, and Trailhead activity associated with another
  • slow data replication
But no worries, we'll get this sorted out. Thanks!

All Answers

pconpcon
I don't think anyone from Salesforce monitors this boards for this information.  I would tweet @salesforce and @salesforcedevs and ask them for help.  That's what I did and then emailed the person that they told me to.
Salma Khathun 14Salma Khathun 14

I too completed all the Challenges and earned 5 badges on January 28th, 2015. But I didnt got email. 
May be I was wrong in filling the form somewhere. My friends who has completed after me got the email regarding the T-Shirt shipping.

How should I got the T-Shirt :'(

Kindly help me !!

Thanks in Advance

Lauren GrauLauren Grau
I can help! You may not have received the congratulations email (even if you completed the 2 modules) if:
  1. you signed up for this challenge with a different email address from the email of the DE org you used to complete the Traihead modules.  
  2. you did not complete the modules by the January 31, 2015, 11:59pm PST deadline.
  3. you are a salesforce.com employee (sorry guys, this one's for our community).
  4. you have recently opted out of all emails from salesforce.com (this means we can't email you, even to congratulate you).
Erick, it looks like you fall under #3 :(

Salma, you are under #1, so I'll update your status on my end so you'll get your t-shirt!

Patrick, you should have gotten your email ... thanks for stepping in to help!

LMK if you have any follow up questions.

Congrats to all who won this challenge. Stay tuned for future opportunities to win! :P
Erick Betancourt 13Erick Betancourt 13
I did eventually get the congratulations email saying I do get a shirt, but, are you saying I will not? :-(
Lauren GrauLauren Grau
Sorry, Erick. See your inbox for more details.
Shaijan ThomasShaijan Thomas
@Lauren : I did not get any mail. I do not find any reason mentioned above. Could you please check
Thanks
Shaijan
Salma Khathun 14Salma Khathun 14
@Lauren: Aaahh !!! Thank You so much for help :)
Eagerly waiting for your reply !
Nayana KNayana K
Hello Lauren, GM !

Good to see you helping people :)

#Same thing happened with me just like what @Salma has mentioned in the above reply.
I too completed all the 5 challenges on January 28th, 2015. I think I am falling in the #1 point.
Please also help me to get the T-Shirt 

Thanks in Advance  !
mounika darisi 6mounika darisi 6
Hello Lauren,
Completed 2 challenges on January 28th, 2015.Waiting eagerly for reply from Trailhead Group.  I think I am falling in the #1 point.
Please also help me to get the T-Shirt 

Thanks in Advance  !
Lakshmi Prasanthi MogiliLakshmi Prasanthi Mogili
Hi Lauren,

I have completed the challenges before January 31, 2015 and not received any email from Trailhead group. I think I am falling in #1 point. Please help me to get the T-Shirt.

Thanks in Advance!
Savannah NavarroSavannah Navarro
yeah same here.. to sign up for the challenge I used an email different from my DE org email because thats the one I got the t shirt challenge link from. :'(
Lauren GrauLauren Grau
@Shaijan: It looks like you might fall under #1. Please email me at lgrau [at] salesforce.com with the various email addresses you've used to signup for the challenge & create Developer Editions.

@Nayana/Mounika/Prasanthi/Savannah: Same thing, please email me & I'll research your eligiblity.

Thanks, all!

Harshit PandeyHarshit Pandey
Go @Lauren
David LeaDavid Lea
Hi Lauren. I also completed the challenges and did not recieve the email. Can you lookup my account? Thanks!
Geetanjali RawatGeetanjali Rawat
Ohhhhh :( I used my other mail id to sign up for the challenge...So Category 1.  Can you please check mine too. Thanks Lauren!
Lauren GrauLauren Grau
@David & Geetanjali: Please email me at lgrau [at] salesforce.com with the various email addresses you've used to signup for the challenge & create Developer Editions. Thanks!
rashmi shet 8rashmi shet 8

Hello Lauren..

I had completed the challenges by January 28th, 2015 and not received any email from Trailhead group. I think I am falling in #1 point. Please help me to get the T-Shirt.

Thanks in Advance  !
CLKCLK
@Lauren: I too didn't receieved the congratualtion email. And i fall in case#1 (diffrent addresses used for trailhead and developer edition).
I am sending you an email with the details. 
Saurabh46Saurabh46
Hi Lauren..

Not received any email from Trailhead group. I m done with the challenge along with 7 modules.

Thanks,
Kamil DurusuKamil Durusu
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Service__c]: [Service__c]

Any clue what was wrong?
Francesco RampoldiFrancesco Rampoldi
Hello, I completed the trailhead challenges, but received no communications about my tshirt.  
I earned the first 2 badges and  I completed it last saturday, so well before the 28th of february. Did I miss something? 
Thank you for your support,
ciao,
Francesco
Ps. here is teh text of the email i received about the challenge
Meet Trailhead, a fast and easy way to explore the basics of building cloud apps. Earn the first 2 intro badges by February 28, 2015 and you'll win a limited edition t-shirt! It's that easy to get started.
CLKCLK
@Lauren: still seeking for your help 
Shantanu Punekar 5Shantanu Punekar 5
@Lauren: I am logged in with same Email addresss as DE org.  Ive earned 7 badges in 2days. Still havent received any email regarding the Tshirt. Please help.
Arghya SadhuArghya Sadhu
Hi,

How many badges required?
Prateek APrateek A
Hi Lauren,

I have earned two badges recently. Let me know am I eligible for T-shirt or not. If yes, then let e know further process.

Thanks
Prateek
❤Code❤Code
Hi Lauren,

I have earned 3 badges recently. Let me know am I eligible for T-shirt or not. If yes, then let e know further process.

Thanks
Sidhartha
Debrup RoyDebrup Roy
Hi Lauren,

Greetings for the day.
I have completed one module to have one badge. But I havent received any mail confirming the delivery of the t-shirt. Can you please check the case.

Regards,
Debrup
Agustin JimenezAgustin Jimenez
Hi Lauren,

I have completed a lot of modules. Let me know am I eligible for T-shirt or not.
If yes, please, let me know further process

Thanks in advance.
Agustín
Lauren GrauLauren Grau
@Agustín: did you signup for the t-shirt challenge? If yes, please email me at lgrauATsalesforceDOTcom with any email addresses you might have used. If not, unfortunuately the current campaign is only running for folks who haven't completed any Trailhead badges yet. Follow @salesforcedevs to get updates when we release other offers for existing users. Stay tuned!
Agustin JimenezAgustin Jimenez
Ups! I think I was late.  
I started with the badgets 1 month ago and reviewing the foro I ask myself if I had a prize :-P.  I'll be alert to future challenges.

Thanks @Lauren.
Lauren GrauLauren Grau
My pleasure! There will definitely be new challenges in the future :) Lauren Grau Developer Relations salesforce.com lgrau@salesforce.com | @laurengrau
AKASH KUMARAKASH KUMAR
Hi Lauren,

I have completed a lot of modules. Let me know am I eligible for T-shirt or not.
If yes, please, let me know further process
my email add- salesforce12@outlook.com
Thanks in advance.
Akash Kumar

Donald Moro 9Donald Moro 9
Hello,
I am signing into the Trailhead with the same login, but each time I do there is a new number after my name, and the badges that I earn are not being combined.  Yesterday I earned a badge with my "5" user and today I earned one with my "9" user.  It seems like a new user is created every time I log in.  I am using the same email each time.  I am not re-registering each time.  How can I get my badges combined?
Medhya Mahajan 16Medhya Mahajan 16
Hi Lauren Grau, I just recently completed my Trailhead Challenge. Kindly confirm if i am eligible for the T-Shirt.
UserName: dk.mahajan11614@yahoo.com
Email: dk.mahajan11614@yahoo.com
Avanish KumarAvanish Kumar
Hi Lauren,

I have earned 13 badges and 13550 points recently. Let me know am I eligible for T-shirt or not. If yes, then let e know further process.

Thanks
Avanish
Robert RobinsonRobert Robinson
Lauren -
The year is 2016, but it looks like the question is the same.
I completed 8 badges in January 2016, took the challenge , got the badge of wisdom, but no confirmation of completion for the sweatshirt. Please advise. Thanks.
MayankMaheshwariMayankMaheshwari

Lauren 

Can you check whether I am eligible? I completed 17 modules in jan 2016.

Thanks,
Mayank
Lauren GrauLauren Grau
@Robert Robinson & MayankMaheshwari: please email trailhead AT salesforce DOT com so we can look into this.  Please list any emails that are associated with your campaign registration or Trailhead activity.
There's a ton of reasons we're seeing for missing emails:
  • users opted out of email
  • email going to spam
  • users registering for the campaign with one email, and Trailhead activity associated with another
  • slow data replication
But no worries, we'll get this sorted out. Thanks!
This was selected as the best answer
Vikash Jha 52Vikash Jha 52
Hi Lauren ,

I have not received schwag after passing certification.

email: vikash8584@gmail.com