function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bernd NawrathBernd Nawrath 

Modification for Email trigger

Hello dear community, I was building an email trigger that basically sends a PDF to a specific contact when this person is added to accounts. 

Now in addition, I deleted the old PDF from the production which needed some changes and uploaded a new PDF as a component which is going to be sent to the contact but for some reason I can still see the preview of the old pdf (which I deleted) when I want to contact a person.

Also I still have the same apex class which generates the specific contact information on this special pdf which is going to be send, but I already changed the component which is referenced to the class so how is this possible that I still see the old pdf in the preview? Do I need to delete something?
I already deployed the code for the email trigger which seemed to be alright but I still can't get it to work so I believe this might be the reason why.
Please help !

thanks in advance :)
Zuinglio Lopes Ribeiro JúniorZuinglio Lopes Ribeiro Júnior
Hello,

As I don't have a holistic view of your scenario I am not sure what might be going on but it can be just your browser's cache; try clearing it. If you are using a VisualForce with the apex:page cache attribute try setting it to false.

Regards.

Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helps you.