function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Malathi KantetiMalathi Kanteti 

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The field 'SLA_Expired__c' does not exist

Even though i created the field SLA Expired in Account object it is showing this error......
SivaGSivaG
Hi Malathi,

Go to Account object and check the API Name once for this field under Custom Fields & Relationships section. If it is same try deleting this field and create it again. Hope this helps.

Thanks
Kumar

PS: If this answers your question, please mark this as 'Best Answer'.
Malathi KantetiMalathi Kanteti
Hi Kumar,

Thanks for the reply... and as you told that i have deleted the field and recreated the field but its showing the same error.... 
SivaGSivaG
Hi Malathi,

Are you trying to refer this field in some Apex code? If so please paste the code snippet here once.

Thanks
Kumar
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Please make sure that the field is spelt correctly (especially with the whitespaces) and the resulting API name for the fied is 'SLA_Expired__c'.

Also, make sure that you're using a fresh new Deverloper Edition Org that is not namespaced or had old code/config. Hope this helps!
Sandeep Bhanot
Salesforce.com
Harshit PandeyHarshit Pandey
If I were you, I would have make sure, the user you are logged in to check-challange, have access right on profile level, unless its not (admin) or same user. Also, typo can throw error, unless you mess up with API name manually