function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kumaresan M 2Kumaresan M 2 

Is there any alternate way to avoid "Invalid Sessions" Standard page of Salesforce (Not a Public Site, Just a Visualforce page) ?

We have one Visual force page, which redirects users to "The page you have submitted is invalid seeion" Standard VF page from salesforce. But our clients dont want this standard page. There want to redirect there users to have some explicit page. not the standard one.

Is there any way to do that ?

(Note: its not a site. Normal Salesforce Platform users)

Thanks & Regards,
Kumaresan M
RishavRishav
Hii,
I don't think  it's not possible because salesforce is not giving us any apex classes and methods, So we can't override or tweak the session logout or session expire pages in standard way.

Thanks
Rishav
Kumaresan M 2Kumaresan M 2
Thanks Rishav for your reply.

In our Application we are not exposing Standard Salesforce pages to Users. So we are in the situation to restrict users to see standard salesforce pages.

Please suggest any way to avoid this if possible.

Thanks,
Kumaresan M
RishavRishav
Hii kumaresan,

If we don't not use the force.com site then there is no  option to hide or override the standard salesforce login,logout, and session timeout , and home page from standard salesforce user. For community user we can  customize it but for standard user we can't do. In my view you will have to show the user that stnadard page only.
i don't think there is any problem to show these standard pages to customer as they are built in JSP and they are full secure pages.
That's all i can say you for this .
After that if you find any out of the box solution then please let me know also. ohterwise please close this thread .

Thanks 
Rishav