function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Patcs_1Patcs_1 

Logout URL for salesforce as IDP

Hi 

I am trying to configure the saml integration between salesforce and external application. I am configuring salesforce as IDP. From the external application they are asking for slo url from salesforce i.e Logout URL from IDP. When I confirgured the IDP in connected apps I can able to see the login URL, HTTP POST and HTTP REDIRECT.

I dont know which URL I have to give to them for logout.

can anybody please assit.

Thanks in Advance.
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Patcs_1,

Resolution
Once SAML 2.0 has been selected in the Single Sign On settings page, "Identity Provider Login URL" and "Identity Provider Logout URL":

a) Will not be available in Trial orgs
b) Will be available in DE orgs and sandbox orgs by default (without having to enable My Domain)
c) Will be available in production organizations only if My Domain is enabled.

Please let me know if your question is cleared.

Best Regards
Naga kiran
Patcs_1Patcs_1

Hi Naga

Thanks for your reply!!!

You are saying if we configure the salesforce as service povider, then it will ask for IDP URL. For my requriment I am configuring the salesforce IDP and I need the Logout URL for salesforce as IDP.

Please assit me on this

Thanks in Advance!
Vignesh kumar 16Vignesh kumar 16
Hi,
I'm looking for the same. If you please explain how this global logout will work with SFDC as the IdP? I want to log out from all my partner applications as well.
Sabarish Logeswaran 25Sabarish Logeswaran 25
Hi Vignesh, check this link -- https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sso_saml_start_stop_pages.htm&type=0