function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jleehjleeh 

Process Builder Support Multiple Schedules?

I cannot find the answer anywhere! Does anyone know if I can use Lightning Process Builder to setup multiple time-dependent actions under one "node" (not sure if I'm using "node" in the correct context here). 

What I'm trying to do is:

WHEN XYZ CRITERIA IS MET: After 30 days --> send out this email and make this field update, After 60 days --> send out this different email and make this field update, After 90 days --> send out this different email and perform these other actions. 

I can set this up under one rule using Workflow, but I cannot seem to do this with Process Builder. I can setup one time-depedency rule using Process Builder (After 30 days...), but I cannot figure out how to go about adding the 60 and 90 day rules. 

Help is greatly appreciated!
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Justin,

I tried it and it seem you can add multiple actions but the schedule is only one i.e. you can select schedule in hours or days only once but you can add different actions and these action will occur on that schedule. 
I will explore it and will let you know if i get anything on this or else we can raise an idea on idea exchange for the same.

Thanks,
Pratik