function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Narinder Singh 1Narinder Singh 1 

Not able to access lightning component in Salesforce1 iOS app

When I try to access a lightning component through Salesforce1 iOS app, it does not load. It works okay in browser. Do I need to set anything in Salesforce1 iOS app to fix this.
Best Answer chosen by Narinder Singh 1
Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
This is actually a known issue on Salesforce side and it's not yet fixed.

Refer this thread where Doug Chasman from Salesforce confirms this and states

"Version 6.x of the S1 native container broke Lightning Component Tab support - this is supposed to be fixed in the next major release of the container (7.x). I was not happy about this. Also be forewarned that the Android container still does not have Lightning Component Tab support - its on the backlog to be completed but I do not have an ETA on it yet."

If my answer helps resolve your query, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' & upvote it to benefit others and improve the overall quality of Discussion Forums.

Gaurav Kheterpal
Certified Force.com Developer| Salesforce Mobile Evangelist| Developer Forums Moderator| Dreamforce Speaker

All Answers

Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
This is actually a known issue on Salesforce side and it's not yet fixed.

Refer this thread where Doug Chasman from Salesforce confirms this and states

"Version 6.x of the S1 native container broke Lightning Component Tab support - this is supposed to be fixed in the next major release of the container (7.x). I was not happy about this. Also be forewarned that the Android container still does not have Lightning Component Tab support - its on the backlog to be completed but I do not have an ETA on it yet."

If my answer helps resolve your query, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' & upvote it to benefit others and improve the overall quality of Discussion Forums.

Gaurav Kheterpal
Certified Force.com Developer| Salesforce Mobile Evangelist| Developer Forums Moderator| Dreamforce Speaker

This was selected as the best answer
Narinder Singh 1Narinder Singh 1
Thanks