function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard 

Trailhead Challenge Error QVWBQHAG

I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG
Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal

Hi Bob,

For a change, good to see you posting a question than answering one :)

I'll escalate this to Chris Duarte and Sandeep Bhanot in the Trailhead team (there have been a few others on the forum where we've needed go down the same route). Any additional information you provide to want on this one?

Regards,

Gaurav

Vamsi KrishnaVamsi Krishna
same error for me (getting in 2nd module of lightning components) . tried with both existing and new dev org but still no success

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QFPVTXRV

User-added image
Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
I've escalated this to Treailhead team. Stay tuned for updates,

joshbirkjoshbirk
We will have a fix for this shortly to show the intended error message, but the short version is that you probably haven't created the corresponding CSS file yet.
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
Not the case I'm afraid - I have the CSS file in the component bundle in both my original org and the one that I created from scratch.
joshbirkjoshbirk
Can you try again?  We just posted a fix.
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
Yes - its working now.  The error that I had was I'd used the wrong CSS class name.  I can't tell you if the correct error message was displayed as I fixed it before submitting.
Patrick LawPatrick Law
I am getting errors similar to what was posted. 

I am on the "Defining Component Attributes" (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lightning_components/lightning_components_attributes)

I think the problem was that I created an lighting application with the same name as the lighting component neeed to be created in the exercise. After I recreated the lighting component and removed the lighting application with the conflicted name the challenge was passed.

Adelchi PelizzoAdelchi Pelizzo
I created a new dev org but I still get 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VBTGGHYY

when trying to check this challenge: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lightning_components/lightning_components_expressions
Phillip HigginsPhillip Higgins
I am getting the same for Assessing the Quality of data:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KFOTQKZZ
AKASH KUMARAKASH KUMAR
Hi,
I am getting the below error when completing the module for Build a Battle Station App (Add Business Logic)
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XJVZROAJ
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Please help!!!!
Natia Iremashvili NIRNatia Iremashvili NIR
same error for me when completing the project"Quick Start: Lightning Process Builder". tried with both existing and new dev org but still no success

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CZDQWJTC 

Thanks in adavnce for your help
Bhumika Sharma 45Bhumika Sharma 45
Hi
I am unable to complete a project : Creating Customer Survey.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JVVYURCR 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Please help!
ShunnShunn
Has anyone been able to get past this error? I am getting the same error from my old and newly created orgs.
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RVLPUVQU
Amit GoyalAmit Goyal
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XUYJTEMV

Getting this error from "Discover Lightning Action", could someone suggest some fix.
Ines Daboub 9Ines Daboub 9
Same error !
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UKDECRHA
Ghanshyam Yadav 44Ghanshyam Yadav 44
same error!
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CGTYASHG
JoeyOJoeyO

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SCUSFCKN
JohnnyTJohnnyT
Created a new DE. Same error. 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QQJNFQEC
Katrin WedekindKatrin Wedekind
Discover Lightning Actions Unit: 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QHWBUROU

Did use a brand new DE and installed only the required package.
Kevin Zuiker 10Kevin Zuiker 10
Workflow Rule Migration: Map Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PAYTUVNT

Ines Daboub 9Ines Daboub 9
I've checked my challenge and there was a step missing.
No need to create a new Devloper Edition just check that you've well configured your challenge
Kavisha GuptaKavisha Gupta

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ELLQAYKT

can you please help me regarding this error
Lisa GouldLisa Gould
I'm having the same issue with "Add a Screen for Surveying the customer" reference error id: XWVXZEGE
Ashish.TyagiAshish.Tyagi

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MZQJNRFF
Sherif BeblawiSherif Beblawi
Hi, i am tring to add live agent to Sales Cloud but keep getting the following error in Trail Head: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Live Agent is not enabled. Please follow the instructions carefully.

I was sent this Trail Head link:  https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/build_branded_chat

I got on with support and they told me to post this here.  Please help
Richard Beadle 9Richard Beadle 9
Hi, 

I am trying to complete: Salesforce1 Mobile Basics > Customizing Compact Layouts but receiving an unexpected error message. Are you able to offer assitance?

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KNBVJSMZ

Mars Rover 429Mars Rover 429
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OWHHRXMK

- Sohil Sharma
Laura PlottonLaura Plotton
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SJNAVDLW

Laura
juan Vazquez 9juan Vazquez 9
 hi, i'm whith error, can anyone help?

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UZKJVUWP

plisss
success! I was able to solve my "Customize Compact Layouts"

I created a 'playground' .. the desadio asks to create Subject, Start, Property, Name in order, however, the 'Property' field does not exist in your new playground. You should create it, create it in the related 'Activity' object 'contact', and then it will be available to place in order.

Will need to do the steps of the previous exercise, create the "Showing Layout" to be able to assign the new compact layout and that's it!

good job!
Andrea Nichole UraningAndrea Nichole Uraning
Same Error, can anyone please help me?
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SXWQAJDH
Helen WilliamsHelen Williams

Hi guys, 

I am getting the same, I have tried all the advice on here and also the error note, pleae help!

hallenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EYHGYEYS

Thanks!
Helen
hi Sunil, I did it using a Playground org. Try and tell me. bye *Juan Vazquez* Software Engineer Recife - PE juanvvfreitas@gmail.com | juan_vieitez@hotmail.com Cel +55 81 98231.3100
Ashwini Kulkarni 22Ashwini Kulkarni 22
I am trying to complete Process Automation Super Badge Challenge 4. I created a new Play ground, still getting the below error- 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UVFSZQAB
Val Fuchs 1Val Fuchs 1
I am trying to complete Process Automation Super Badge Challenge 4. I created a new Play ground, still getting the below error- 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TUYKOXJU
Eric Shen 35Eric Shen 35
I'm on Field Service Center Customisation - Initiate Field Service Jobs and encoutering this issue below. 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PGKGYQPO

Could you please help?
Maria Teresa Fargas QuesadaMaria Teresa Fargas Quesada
Hi,
I'm on Field Service Center Customization - Initiate Field Service Jobs and I have the same error message:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QRFFVTVC

Anyone that had solve this issue?
AndreiOlteanuAndreiOlteanu
Same issue here:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XKEEOVVJ
Rajnish Kumar 61Rajnish Kumar 61
Same issue for me as well..:(
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PLEIYJDH

Kajal Kantaria 16Kajal Kantaria 16
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JIHOOURC
Lily Kubota 14Lily Kubota 14
Hi--I was getting this error so created a brand new dev org and reconfigured the challenge, but still getting this message:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RSHKUPBI

Rishabh Rathore 1Rishabh Rathore 1
No need to create any developer account, i got this error when i was missing a step to complete my challenge. Just go and configure your challenge properly, you might have missed some part.
Soni JagdaleSoni Jagdale
I tried with Playground org ,still getting same error :(
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HMSNIOFA.

Yan PanYan Pan
This is the error that I received: EINTOXUC.
"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EINTOXUC"
Yan PanYan Pan
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AUTEBPPL
Bruno AklilBruno Aklil
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YSXFWLGG
Chris Connell 1Chris Connell 1

Hey! Looks like I'm receiving the same error as these guys are. The only thing new is that I've attached a dev account to my existing account.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CAUIVLIU

Edie Harrison 2Edie Harrison 2
I've found that if you empty your recycling bin, it sometimes helps. 
Lauranne Kerkhove 8Lauranne Kerkhove 8
Trying to Complete the module : 
Salesforce1 Mobile Customization
Customize Compact Layouts
 And same error...

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LWHNUXBX
I finally got a workaround for this. If you go to the previous unit, create a new playground, re-do the work for that unit, then try to complete the Customize Compact Layouts unit with the 2nd playground, it will work. I finished the rest of the trail in my original playground without any issue.
I did it twice already. Once in my playground and the second one in my dev org. Both of them sent then same error message after completion.
Yeah, my dev environment didn't work either. Had to create that second playground  for it to work.

User-added image
It didn't work. I think I need another solution. But thank you for your attempt in helping!
Meekle MatterMeekle Matter
I was checking the challange and received same error, but different ID of course.
  I went back through the Super Badge challenge and just kept going on it to ensure I did it correctly.
  Seemed to correct itself as I was able to check the challenge successfully afterwards.
**Someone mentioned they didn't need to create a different org or anything, they just continued the challenge and had success, so I tried the same and it worked...

I also saw this pop up right after I had turned on lightning after working on the badge for a bit.  It might have to do with registering setting changes and it just began working as time progressed and it was updated.
  Just happy to have it working, hope this helps.
Lena ReifschneiderLena Reifschneider
Hi, got the Error as well for this trail: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/picklist_admin/units/picklist_admin_global
Susan LibbySusan Libby
Good Morning! I'm getting error: VOKIEHOC. I am in my Developer Org, not my regular playground.  Thank you for any assistance you can provide. This module has been driving me a bit crazy!
User-added image
trublutrublu
im facing the same issue. please please help. im stuck.

Superbadge
Lightning Experience Rollout Specialist
Move your org to Lightning Experience and revolutionize how your team gets work done.
Set up reporting for sales managers in Lightning Experience

If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IYROAHAF
Shoby Abdi 19Shoby Abdi 19
I am facing the same issue as trublu today on the Lightning Experience Rollout Specialist at the 6
Improve navigation in the Sales app and create a Chatter group: 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RXCFUMJZ
Shoby Abdi 19Shoby Abdi 19
Nevermind, I resolved this by doing the following: deleteing the Chatter Group and recreating it
Fabrizio VenezianoFabrizio Veneziano
Stuck on Business Administration Specialist ("3. Create reports and dashboards") with this error message:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TOQZYVCP

The TP was created for the Superbadge, and I'd rather not having to redo the reports & dashboads again in a new TP.

Thanks for any help.
Jordan Howard 37Jordan Howard 37
Lightning Experience Rollout Specialist at the 6
Improve navigation in the Sales app and create a Chatter group: 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EQQCEVGW
Feroz Abdul Rehman 15Feroz Abdul Rehman 15
For anyone still facing problems, could you please email me at trailhead at salesforce dot com, and I'll be happy to assist. 
Bhaskar S 20Bhaskar S 20
am facing same problem sir.please help me
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DHWCNZEJ
Please send an email to trailhead at salesforce dot com. A member of the support team will then get in touch with you to investigate further.
Bhaskar S 20Bhaskar S 20
give me email trailhead email address please
trailhead at salesforce dot com
I've been asked not to type it in the correct format because of spamming issues.
Gaurav Jain 7Gaurav Jain 7

Hi All,

getting the error:
​​
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CENZTETL

Hi Gaurav,
Which unit is this related to?
Create a Satisfaction Survey --> Add a Screen for Thanking the Customer
Thanks for reporting this Gaurav. I would appreciate it if you could also email trailhead at salesforce dot com. 
Thanks Feroz
Sent email to trailhead at Salesforce dot com
Ekaterina GetaEkaterina Geta
Hello all,

I've came accross several discussion this topic. This issue seems to be connected to the dashboards. My assumption is that this appear when you Clone dashboards, even if you rename the one afterwards. Thus for any further challenges: DO NOT CLONE Dashboards or Reports. Always create from the scratch (I know it's annoying but it's a sure path).

To debug try the following steps:
  1. Delete the existing dashboards/reports
  2. Wait for 10 minutes
  3. Try to Check Challenge again
The original error should disappear and be replaced by a challenge related message like 'Coudn't find a Dashbord names Team Scorecard' (ref.Business Administration Specialist ("3. Create reports and dashboards") 

Please post the feedback if this solution works for you as well.

Good luck trailblazing :)

PS. Would appreciate if you mark this thread as SOLVED and answer as the BEST ANSWER if it helps address your issue.
Fantastic! Thanks, Ekaterina!
@bob_buzzard, would you mind doing the honours? 
Rajanee verma 2Rajanee verma 2

@Ekaterina Your finding is correct that this is the issue with Dashboard. So I decided to delete both the dashboards and re-creating them. 
Step 1 - Deleted Both the Dashboards
Step 2 - Check challenge, which gave me error (Perfect):
User-added image

Step 3 - So, I added dashboard "Team Scoreboard".
Step 4 - Again, Check challenge, which gave me another perfect error:

User-added image

Step 4 - So, now I added the component  "Account Distribution" (Source Report - Accounts by Market) and Boooommmm !!! Here is the infamous error:
User-added image

So, Team Saleforce, here goes the more precise step, to generate error, if it helps. :-)

@Rajanee, did you check the Report itself? 
Did you try deleting the component and adding it again?
In my case, it worked just fine on the second go. 

Ekaterina
@Ekaterina - Yes, I checked the report and it looks fine.

In fact, I tried doing the entire challenge in a brand new playground too, but same issue at the same step i.e. As soon as I added "Team Scoreboard" -> Account Distribution component , this error surfaces again.
This time, no deletion or cloning of report/dashboard or no kind of shortcuts taken, but still the same error. 
It's frustrating, really. :-(
@taani.ax1426@taani.ax1426
@rajanee @Ekaterina Same is happening with me , its so frustrating!!! 
@Rajanee, @Taani, there are only 2 ways to go about it.
  • Either try to delete and re-create the elements that cause problems - in this case - delete and recreate the report (make sure you clean the trash bin when deleting the reports, otherwise it won't let you create the new one with the same name). 
  • Or, do it in the newly created playground, but this won't guarantee that the error won't happen.
Personally, I prefer the first one. Though frustrating, you already know where the error is coming from.

I assume you already do it this way, but just to make sure - do you copy/paste all the name from the Challenge transcript? Sometimes it can be stupid spelling error that throws it out.
Also, make pauses when you delete-create stuff. In my case, it took 10 minutes to detect newly created dashboard/components.
And the last tip is to try to logout after delete, never hurts :)

Keep me posted and hope it'll workout!
@Ekaterina, @Taani, poor me ...tried both the ways you mentioned. 

Firstly, kept trying after deleting reports/dashboard from recycle bin, for almost 2-3 hours. It didn't worked. It got stuck, after creating first component on "Team Scoreboard" -> Account Distribution  and never got resolved.

So, I chose the long way, by creating a new playground, and doing all over again i.e package installation, data import, Product Field Customization, Report Creation and lastly Dashboard Creation, EXCEPT User creation (as It was not playing any role and I wanted to determine, that I get stuck on the same spot, as like many others) .

Also tried logging Off, Hard Refresh of Browser Window, Closing all browser windows for sometime, keeping system idle and what not actually, nut no help.

FYI - While creating it all over again, I noticed that the Imported Data -> Rating field had some bad values as 'Medium', that also I corrected, as for Rating field, there is no such picklist value avaialble. (It has only - Hot, Warm, cold)

Now, My belief is increasing that there is some issue with this challenge itself, the way it is verifying the assignment. May be, someone from trailhead Team Or Salesforce Team can look into this Post and help to resolve the issue.

Gosh! Really sorry to hear about all these issues. I've contacted the Trailhead team about this issue. Everyone's away for the Thanksgiving holiday. We'll hopefully hear something next week. 
@Feroz - Thanks a lot. Eagerly waiting to move ahead :-)
@Raganee, sorry for that...
It seems that there is definitely an issue with the reports and dashboards that needs to be addressed. 
It definitely worth trying to debug it first as it seems to work in some cases (as it did for me), but sometimes it doesn't :(

Good luck to all!

Shahanas Najeeb 8Shahanas Najeeb 8
Hi i got into this error while doing the Business admin Superbadge. 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EUXCZIYY

Is there any way to get past this error?
Shahanas Najeeb 8Shahanas Najeeb 8
Ohh.. I think my problem was that i had edited "Accounts by Market" report after creating the "Team Scoreboard Dashboard". My problem got resolved after deleting the "Accounts by Market" Component from the "Team Scoreboard Dashboard" and adding that again.
@Shahanas  thanks for the comment, it might be the solution.

@Raganee do you think it might have been something similar in your case?
@EKaterina (I spell as Rajanee),  @Shahanas, @Feroz - As I mentioned, I have done entire exercise in all together a new playground as well, this is certainly not the case. Also, Salesforce doesn't says that after adding a report on dashboard, you cannot edit it. So, this is some edge condition.

As far as error is concern, prima facie, it looks to be some uncaught exception, at trailhead/salesforce end, for this challenge.

Not only this, let me tell you about my another finding, that as I was unable to continue on this Superbadge, I decided top move ahead with some other Project - Create a Satisfaction Survey - And shockingly, I started facing similar kind of error while verifying Step 4 - Add a Screen for Thanking the Customer  - This cerainly looks to be an edge condition for exceptional case and looks to be debugged.User-added image

@Rajanee, sorry for the typo :) Hope it gets sorted out for you :)
swapna muthiyaluswapna muthiyalu
Getting same error!Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AZZLBFPN
Suraj ChandrasekaranSuraj Chandrasekaran
I'm getting the same error when trying to do the 3rd challenge on the Business Administration Specialist superbadge. Please advise.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GJCRPGCO

User-added image
Parteek Goyal 59Parteek Goyal 59
I'm getting the same error when trying to do the 4th challenge on the Salesforce Mobile App Customization.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EOMRSZZK

Please help...
Crystal ZhuCrystal Zhu
I did create a brand new developer org. 

Here is the error,
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GZDKEDZF

Many thanks!
Rohit GothechaRohit Gothecha
I'm getting the error

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MLNMAKVO
Moana ForceMoana Force
I'm also getting the same Error !

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FOSQOVKO
Moana ForceMoana Force
User-added image
navatha vnavatha v
I'm also getting the same Error :
Lightning Experience Rollout Specialist:Challenge 6:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AFWBIGRO: I tried in other org still the same ISSUE let me know hw to fix this
Gerardo AnasagastiGerardo Anasagasti
Got similar error validating the second step in Business Administrator specialist super badge, at the thrid step, validating the reports and dashboards, got couple of errors with the reports, but after fixing them, the error with ID DZHXXLKL was triggered. So I guess is related with the dashboards.
vineesha podugu 7vineesha podugu 7
I got the same error while doing the " Extend Reports with Dashboards and Apps " trail in "Sales Reports for Lightning Experience" module. 
Dharmendra KaramchandaniDharmendra Karamchandani

Hi,

Greetings!

User-added image

Can anyone help me in this situation?

Gautam BhatiaGautam Bhatia
Hello All,

I have deleted one dashboard which was in recyle bin. Once I have empty my recycle bin this error is gone. Please try doing that once. Thanks
Jodi KirkpatrickJodi Kirkpatrick
Also getting error on Step 3 of Bus Admin Specialist Superbadge.  OXRODIWJ
Nirupama ShreeNirupama Shree
Hi, I also got this error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually, this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ISCREGGD
Szymon Pomorski 6Szymon Pomorski 6
hi, any resolved of this?
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LEKULIJE

got it in Business Administration Specialist superbadge challenge
Dharmendra KaramchandaniDharmendra Karamchandani

Hi Everyone,

I created new TRAILHEAD PLAY GROUND and moved my existing impemenation in that new org and it removed that error.

Please create a new TRAILHEAD PLAY GROUND and try, it will work. 

what is the best and easiest way to move my reports nad dashboards from old playground to new one? thanks in advance:)

Michelle HwangMichelle Hwang
Hello Szymon,

I refreshed my two dashboards for the business specialist SB before clicking "Check Challenge" and the error went away! 

@Michelle Hwang :) thank you it works!!! :)
Rajeev Pandey 31Rajeev Pandey 31
Hello,

I am getting the below error. Can anyone help me to resolve it.

User-added image
Rajeev Pandey 31Rajeev Pandey 31
I able to resolve this error. I set the Rep Dashboard for  Viewer only and then Refreshed both the dashboard. It worked for me :) 
Diego CarbajalDiego Carbajal

I have had a similar problem and I have tried to solve it with a new developer edition but the same error also happens

User-added image

Gianluca MirabelliGianluca Mirabelli
Hi, 
I click on "check challenge", after some minutes I've this message:

"Looks like we're having issues, please try again. If this issue persists, please contact us using the submit feedback section on the sidebar."

Can someone help me to solve it?

Cheers
oleh chernoshchokovoleh chernoshchokov
Hello,

I have the same problem, after clicking "check challenge":

User-added image

error id: ZVBNYYZW
Can someone help me to solve it please?

Elizabeth GardnerElizabeth Gardner
I am getting this error for the Lightning Rollout Specialist super badge.  This did not happen until Challenge 8...

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AGABMAOT
For people still stuck with this error, would you please email trailhead at salesforce dot com with the credentials of a user with admin rights? I'll then be able to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.
Unni21Unni21
@Elizabeth Gardner, I'm also facing the same issue for the same challenge

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KFRQXICW

Gaurang dadheechGaurang dadheech
while completing lightning experience rollout superbadge challenge 8.User-added image

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KHXLXNMW

i have tried doing this in new org but same error occurs.Please help.
The fix to the Lightning Experience Rollout Specialist superbadge has been pushed to production. Sorry for the inconvenience that the outage caused. 
Lindsey Lee HohengartenLindsey Lee Hohengarten
Ive now been getting the same error.
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OPJLNLVB

Tuning in for the fix so I can complete this.
Hey Lindsey,
Is this error in the Lighning Experience Rollout Specialist superbadge? If yes, which challenge is this occurring in? 
Jasmin ChauhanJasmin Chauhan
Hi Abdual, 
I'm getting same error as Lindsey 

Create and enable a compact layout
Brokers want to see important information about their showings at a glance. Create and implement a new compact layout for accounts.
Create a new account compact layout
Label: Mobile Account Layout
Name: Mobile_Account_Layout
Selected fields: Account Name, Annual Revenue, Phone, Type
Make the new Mobile Account Layout the primary compact layout for accounts
Check challenge
The error was resolved :) I created another trailhead Playground called test using the same account. Please check below link
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/trailhead_playground_management/units/create-a-trailhead-playground

User-added image

Jérôme BOUGEAULTJérôme BOUGEAULT
I got the same message.
When I check the challenge again, I have allways a different reference error id. Amazing...
The message suggests to use a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. Don't waste your time to do it!
In fact it was just a detail that I forgot in the challenge... Then it worked.
It seems that this message is wrong. Don't take care of it and verify your job before to check again the challenge.
Thank you for your feedback Jérôme. I've passed on your concerns to the engineering team. 
Jenna Kowalczyk 1Jenna Kowalczyk 1
Hi! I was just trying to complete the "Work with Opportunities in the Kanban View" - in the "Customize a Sales Path" project & I got the following error. I created a new DE & still got the same thing as well. Please advise.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KBFKUQYC

​Thanks!
Izaaz GaffarIzaaz Gaffar
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SXUXTTBA
Daniel PeixotoDaniel Peixoto
Hi Guys,

I've the same issue - Step #3 Business Administration Specialist Superbadge

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OVONYRVI

User-added image

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Gaurang dadheechGaurang dadheech
@Daniel
don't worry flow each step carefully. This error occurred to me too while solving this same super badge. Complete the challenge and do not miss anything.And if the problem persists just revert back a little and trace that when this error occurred.
Rohan Wadhawan 9Rohan Wadhawan 9
To everyone stuck on step 3 of the Business Administration Specialist Superbadge, this is what will most probably work for you (as it did for me too):
If you finished making all the reports and dashboards in the step and then clicked on "Check Challenge" and got the much infamous error, then there was most probably something wrong with one of your reports (by something wrong I mean that you got a "Challenge Not Yet Complete..." message explaining what criteria was missing with one of the reports). After you fixed the problem with the report and clicked on "Check Challenge" again and got the error message in question... "there was an unexpected error..... blah blah..... recommend using a new Developer Edition.... blah blah" then what you did wrong was NOT update your dashboards before checking the challenge. What I mean by updating the dashboard is that you need to remove the component which was using the buggy report, which you must have fixed, and re-create the component again referencing the fixed report. This will MOST LIKELY solve the issue.

Cheers!
WalkerStevensonWalkerStevenson
Thank you Rohan! That did the trick for me: same spot, same type of error. What a relief: that was a thorny one.
Anais Garcia 5Anais Garcia 5
I'm unable to earn points for the Hands-On-Challenges on Trailhead. I keep getting an error that says "
The Sales Performance dashboard was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly," when I've labeled the dashboard accordingly. Please assist, thank you!
Gustavo PerezGustavo Perez
Hi,
I'm not able to complete the challenge. I have attempted to install this app a few times, and can see the app in my app manager. The error I receive is-
The 'Trailhead_Data_Manager' app was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure the wave enabled org is setup correctly.
Help! I need my badge!
Leandro VenturaLeandro Ventura
I am getting the same error as many of you, see below in the same challenge #3:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FWLEGCYZ

Can anyone help me?
AnneMarie CostantinoAnneMarie Costantino
I am getting this error as well.

Create a Satisfaction Survey - Add a screen for Thanking the Customer 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FYSAEZAT

Emily Arnett 1Emily Arnett 1
I am getting this error:
I'm working on Business Administration Specialist
If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TVHSFKUV

Can I get some help, please?
Jayanta UppadhyayaJayanta Uppadhyaya

Help needed.. 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RAAEHPCH

User-added image

Kevin Chew 13Kevin Chew 13
To those who are doing the SuperBadge for Business Administration Specialist part 3, please refresh your dashboards before checking the challenge. It works for me.
HiteshPHiteshP
@Kevin Chew 13,

Thanks. I refreshed the dashboard and it worked. 

Thanks,
Hitesh Patel
DevanshGDevanshG

Hello Everyone,

I am facing this error on the "Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers -> Visualize Your Data"

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HYZCSHLN

User-added image

HiteshPHiteshP
@Devansh,

Can your please try above refresh Dashboard solution?
Hariharan MohanHariharan Mohan
Hello, I am also seeing this error in App Customization Specialist Superbadge.
User-added image
Have anybody encountered this, can somebody help?
Shohrat MuhamovShohrat Muhamov
I was working on App Customization Specialist Superbadge and got got this error. Can anyone help with it?

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PTXSNYQP
Hariharan, Shohrat, 
Could you please email trailhead at salesforce dot com with the credentials of a user with admin rights? I'll then be able to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Vipul Kumar 9Vipul Kumar 9
Hi Everyone,

I am getting this error as well.

Create a Satisfaction Survey - Add a screen for Thanking the Customer 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id:TEHKPIZY

Please help !!!
Jared Jones 28Jared Jones 28
Hi everyone, I am also having this problem for the Business Administration Specialist superbadge. 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RLIUAUJJ

I'm halfway through it, and it took a long time setting all of this up, I'd rather not start building it again from scratch, if possible. 

Thanks in advance.
Could you please email trailhead at salesforce dot com with the credentials of a user with admin rights? I'll then be able to assist you. 
Hariharan MohanHariharan Mohan
Hello Feroz,
Couple of days ago, I emailed trailhead at salesforce dot com like you suggested. I am still seeing the same problem. 
User-added image
any resolution to this?

Regards 
Hi Hariharan,
Sorry I missed the email. I just found it and I've responded. 
LinThawLinThaw
hi,
One reason to get error on [Create a Satisfaction Survey - Add a screen for Thanking the Customer] is, 
the following link you forget to insert.
User-added image
Regards,
LinThaw
Hello Feroz, Can i get your email please?
Hey Shohrat. 
trailhead at salesforce dot com.
Vipul Kumar 9Vipul Kumar 9
Thanks @LinThaw... It worked for me :)
Feroz,

I sent you my info yesterday, but i still didn't get reply and I am still getting error. Would you be able to help with it please?
Hey Shohrat. I've resolved Hariharan's case but I couldn't find anything from you. Could you please send the email again?
Hollie Bailis 3Hollie Bailis 3
On Visualie Your Data: Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers... I get the following error when verifying step.

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YPEOGOON"
Deepak pal 9Deepak pal 9
I am asl getting this error in app customization specialist, was anyone able to figure out the actual root cause
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EPSDBFPB
AbhisekhAbhisekh
​I'm sure it's not tied to any specific module, but I get this error while verifying the challenge

Create a Satisfaction Survey - Add a Screen for Thanking the Customer

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SWUMDVWN
Jared Jones 28Jared Jones 28
Hi- I have gone through this process 3 times now. On the Business Administrator Superbadge, always on step 3, I receive the following error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HCMLMZOY.

I have posted about before, and was told to email trailhead@salesforce.com, which I did 3 times and never got a response. I'd really like to finish this, and I keep having to start over with a new org, and it doesn't fix the problem. Can someone help? Thanks!
Hi Jared,
I apologize for the delay in the response. We're implementing a new customer service model and there's some flux at the moment. I'm hoping response times and case tracking will improve in leaps and bounds after June. 
I've emailed you separately and will try and help you resolve the error asap. Thanks!
Ashlee Carver 2905Ashlee Carver 2905
Thank you LinThaw that fixed the problem!
Patrick Sturgis 12Patrick Sturgis 12
I've got the same error on the Extend Reports with Dashboards and Apps. The reference error id is VOTKPJOS. I'm wondering if it's because I built the reports and dashboard in Classic rather than Lightning? I made some edits and re-saved it in Lightning. 
Same thing with "Add a Screen to Request Participation" Module. The reference error id is PWZMTKQJ.
Add a Screen for The Customer:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XYVZQZWH.

It's really unbelievable that I got three of these errors in the last 24 hours. These are the more time intensive Trailheads too.
MONICA JARAMILLO FUENTESMONICA JARAMILLO FUENTES
I have the same error in the Building the Battle Station App 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PIRYNUDL
Yared Adamu 9Yared Adamu 9
I'm getting the error on App Customization Specialist superbadge

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KUFWWLGL
Stuart McClain 11Stuart McClain 11
I too am getting errro - Business Admin Specialist - when attempting to verify reports and dashboards
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NACYHJIH
If the error is related to dashboards, could you please refresh the dashboard and try again? If that doesn't solve the problem, please send credentials for your org to trailhead at salesforce dot com and let me know so that I can look into it. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. 
sangeetha haridasssangeetha haridass
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OAIVFUKY

Any one please help me.
Ivan Real 18Ivan Real 18

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XDRWQWLO

Any solution abouth this ?
LaurentLaurent
Similar error for me. Any help welcome.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AHZFDRUF
apoorva k basavarajapoorva k basavaraj
Hi,
I experienced similar error in the trail head.
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SRPYGPEG
T-HibbsT-Hibbs
Hi, 
Same error happening to me as well in the Learn Admin Essentials in Lightning Experience > Customize a Sales Path for Your Team > Customize Opportunity Stages module.
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GOBLAICB
Rehman Khan 20Rehman Khan 20
Hi guys,
Don't worry..! It is damn easy to solve this error.
Cause: This kind of error pops up due to renaming reports or dashboards label after creation.
Solution: Refresh both dashboards before checking up the challenge.
Hope you all cracked it.

Happy Trailing Ahead!
JPSeaburyJPSeabury
Emphasis on BOTH.  I was disheartened when I continued getting errors on Challenge 3, then came to see Rehman's post. Yep, refreshing of the 2nd (not currently visible) dashboard got me past the error.
Korhan UstunkayaKorhan Ustunkaya
Hello there,
I have received the same error on this module:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_admin_beginner/modules/salesforce1_mobile_app/units/salesforce1_mobile_app_compact_layouts?trailmix_creator_id=005500000062BWFAA2&trailmix_id=mike-wheeler-administrator-certification-trailmix​
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OGLMLDJL

Atif Hassan SiddiquiAtif Hassan Siddiqui
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RCLNDBJP
Wayne DunstanWayne Dunstan
Customize a Sales Path for Your Team > Customize Opportunity Stages
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JQNEBTBU

The current playground was newly created for this trail.
WalkerStevensonWalkerStevenson
Mute
skhalidskhalid
I am getting this for the following Trailhead module.

Build a Discount Calculator  --> Build Logic to Determine the Right Discount to Apply

Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SIWVYNUG

Can someone please help I am unable to finish up this trailhead and I already did a lot of work and don't want to start over again.
Michael Chan 28Michael Chan 28
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CPZJAGOG
Michael Chan 28Michael Chan 28

Help... I have been using a new DE (playground already)

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TYOJARFC

Justino DonovanJustino Donovan
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FCDXTSEE
Justino DonovanJustino Donovan
Opened up a completely new org and got the same error, right around when I created my dashboards:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MEQWIMGC
chinmayee sahoo 8chinmayee sahoo 8
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RYNNGMRR

Burde Prerana KamathBurde Prerana Kamath
 If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: WEDBDYPQ
skhalidskhalid
For me this happened because there was a small mistake with my assessment. 
I would say go back and check everything to make sure everything is accurate, pay special attention to spelling, spaces etc. 
Alex Koroliuk 12Alex Koroliuk 12

Superbadge
Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist
(Step 6)

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GWZHONMN

harjot kaurharjot kaur
Business Administration Specialist Supper Badge
step 3

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HSNLKAZZ

Stefanie MeyerStefanie Meyer
Hi,

I have the same problem in Business Administration Specialist Supper Badge
step 3:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MTRELXXM

Thanks for your help!
Marta Szymanska 18Marta Szymanska 18
Superbadge
Business Administration Specialist step 3

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TLPKRHYH
Please help!
Marta Szymanska 18Marta Szymanska 18
I found sollution, just one more time refresh dashboards 
Paul Antonau 2Paul Antonau 2
Hi everyone!

Superbadge: Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist
7. Create the SolarBot dashboard

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AEPRIQLK

User-added image
Please anybody help me with this issue!
I use an absolutly new org for this suberbadge.

Thanks in advance!
Sujeet PatelSujeet Patel
I am doing Lightning Experience Report And Dashboard Specilist so i am getting below error so any can help me to resolve this error.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VGHNSECX

Guy SayedGuy Sayed
I am doing Lightning Experience Report And Dashboard Specialist Superbadge and running also in this Error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge.
Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MKLJSSIZ

Curious tested it in two Playgrounds and one DE.
It only came up when I store the Report Top Case Drivers by SolarBot Ownership in Folder SolarBot Support Reports.
I just use the Standard Report without any changes or additions to Rows, Columns or Filters.
Report Type is also Standard Cases.
Tried all kind of Folder Sharing Settings without Results.

When I delete the Report or store it somewhere else I get the Error:

We can’t find a report with name “Top Case Drivers by SolarBot Ownership” in the correct folder, or it uses an incorrect report type.

I got no Dashboards, no other Reports or additional Folders.

Think that:
Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org.
is misleading. The DE is Vanilla!
Margaret MillerMargaret Miller
I was able to clear this error by changing the Case Drivers and SolarBot Ownership component to a stacked vertical bar chart, stacked to 100%. Thanks to this thread: https://success.salesforce.com/apex/answers?id=9063A0000019cvEQAQ
T-HibbsT-Hibbs
@Margaret Miller - Thank you so much! This is exactly what I needed to complete the badge! Only other note I would add is to make sure that the Y-axis is 'Record Count', I used a different metric and was still getting an error but after updating the chart it worked great. The thread has great screenshots of how the dashboard needs to be setup in order to pass the challenge.
Evgenii LeshchenkoEvgenii Leshchenko
Hi everyone!

Superbadge: Business Administration Specialist
7. Create reports and dashboards

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: WSSKOMMA

Please anybody help me with this issue!

Thanks in advance!
swapnil shikha 13swapnil shikha 13
@Guy Sayed. I am getting the same error. can you please help me ?? 
Thanks in advance
Matt StefanMatt Stefan
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SJPVHZLH
sham Chavhansham Chavhan
Same error for me (getting in Visualize Your Data​). 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BZTMAVMY

Please help..
B D 263B D 263
Same error i have also received

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MKSCZUKQ

Let us know , how to fix the issue
I'm looking for salesforce admin in Chicago. *Jasmin Chauhan.* (Ph) *1-773-580-9614* Email: Jasminchauhan89@gmail.com
Sonali_takkeSonali_takke
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DADPCLPO
Mark Tough 01Mark Tough 01
Hi,

I'm on the 3rd Challenge of Business Administration Specialist and get this error. All was going well but not now. Looking at this thread not many replies recently :(

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PGMWKNPV
jjadamsjjadams
Ugh. Same issue on App Customization Specialist.  Challenge 1 was fine. Challenge two resulted in same error above.  There HAS to be another option than startnig over in a new box.
Ime ChavezIme Chavez
Hello,
I am also in the 3rd Challenge. Superbadge Business Administration Specialist and getting this error. 
Thanks in advance,
ICh

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AQNDGCII
Mark Tough 01Mark Tough 01
I posted a few days ago the dreaded error and found a fix myself. I'd been updating the final report in Challenge 3 Superbadge Business Administration Specialist before the error, so what I did was rename that report (just added a 1 to both Name and API Name) then tried to Validate again. The result was a "you are missing a Report" so the dreaded error message was gone. I then went back and Renamed the report again to what is should be an voila 500 Points... Worth trying at least it worked for me and I had a new org to begin with.
Andrew Hastie 6Andrew Hastie 6

Hello,
I am on the 3rd Challenge. Superbadge Business Administration Specialist and getting this error. I've tried everything in this thread including Mark's solution. Nothing is working. It seems like people have been having this error over the course of more than 3 years, largely on this specific section of the Administration superbadge. Does anyone have a solution?

Specific Error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FXAWFSJF

Donna Hudson 5Donna Hudson 5
Hi, All! I am in the same situation. I checked each report before moving to the next one, so I feel like the reports are OK. The first dashboard was OK, too.

When I created the 2nd dashboard, I started receiving this error:  
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JJYMOXMZ

I went back and changed the Open Support Case report from status "equal" New, Working, Escalated to status "not equal to" Closed, then deleted the component and added it again. I continue to receive the error message.  

Any ideas about a resolution? It looks like a common problem. Thanks!
Donna Hudson 5Donna Hudson 5
Superbadge Business Administration Specialist - Challenge 3 - Reports and Dashboards 
ERROR:  Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JJYMOXMZ

First, check all reports and dashboards as you complete the Challenge.  My problem came with the 2nd Dashboard named "Rep Scoreboard"

This SOLUTION worked for me:  Delete "Rep Scoreboard" - Create again in LIGHTNING - Save.  Switch to CLASSIC.  Open dashboard.  Run Check Challenge again.  It ran with no errors.  +500

I hope this helps.
Andrew Hastie 6Andrew Hastie 6
Worked! *Andrew Hastie* Business Analyst | Salesforce Mobile: 312.764.7565
subhasis dharsubhasis dhar
I'm getting the same error when trying to do the 4th challenge on the Salesforce Mobile App Customization.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: WOCHINOK

Please help...
後藤 勇人後藤 勇人
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YAICDCVN

Please help
Priyanka Baviskar 19Priyanka Baviskar 19
I am also getting the same Error Message for Create satisfatory servey Module:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KIWFKKSS

Please help....
Saritha Thirumala 1Saritha Thirumala 1
Hi,
I am working on Superbadge Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AZPGNVGU
Close errors.

please help
ReganWelcomeReganWelcome
Switching to CLASSIC, then rerunning all the applicable reports & refreshing the dashboards, before re-checking the challenge worked for me. 
Shashi PatowaryShashi Patowary
Hi,

I am working on Superbadge App Customization Specialist

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YQRDWLLI

Please help.

regards,
Shashi
Anuj BakshiAnuj Bakshi
Hi All

I am working on the Visualize Your Data unit and am getting the following error when I try to verify the challenge:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id:: EDJEFDKD

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Anuj
Pavan Kumar PPavan Kumar P
Hi All,

In Hands on challenge block, Please change the value in the picklist beside 'launch' option to your account address org. 

i.e., replace 'My Trailhead Playground 1' with your dev org account mail address 'xxxxxx@xxxx.com'.

It worked fine for me.

Regards,
Pavan Kumar P.
Alberto MinardiAlberto Minardi
I'm working on the Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers > Visualize Your Data (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/create-reports-and-dashboards-for-sales-and-marketing-managers/visualize-your-data-with-conditional-highlighting-report-charts-and-dashboards) unit.
I'm getting the same error message as many others

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GXIYOEGV

User-added image
Baburao BhoyiBaburao Bhoyi
Hi All,

I am not able to complete the module "Customize Compact Layouts" andI am getting below error. Please help in resolving this.

Challenge not yet complete in mail2baburao@gmail.com
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: COLDLVLH

Thanks
Babu
Benoit VAQUEZ 13Benoit VAQUEZ 13
Hello, i have the same problem. it says :
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KOKDUKTZ"

Actually I'm on my Trailhead Playground 4". Can someone tell me what to do? It's the second time for a superbadge that i have this! :'(
User-added image

Thank you by advance!
David ToombsDavid Toombs
I am working on Security Superbadge Challenge 5 . I successfully created a new Developer Org. Have the same problem:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IWMZCLEH
Would appreciate help in solving this (without having to create a new org and start over)
Johnson PaulJohnson Paul
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HHQBUZSE...any fix for this?
Ramesh Reddy 83Ramesh Reddy 83
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BZXLPHQQ
Any help on this?
David ToombsDavid Toombs
This is a false error. Continue working on the superbadge, and follow specifications. this error will vanish
Priya Singh 2Priya Singh 2
Hi All, I am also getting same error while validating Challenge #6 of Lightning Experience rollout specialist. Kindly help

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QGZRJCAH

Thanks,
Priya
Khushbu KapoorKhushbu Kapoor
Hi,

I am getting below error while validating step 3 of Business Administration Specialist Superbadge:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ONYESKRT.

Kindly Help.
Jyotirmaya Rath 10Jyotirmaya Rath 10
Hi @Gaurav Kheterpal,

I am getting this error while completing the "
Improve Data Quality for Your Sales and Support Teams " trailhead challenge for "Create a Validation Rule" and 
"Create a Process with Process Builder" challenge. 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge.Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UQZAESOO

I have performed steps mentioned in trailhead in 4 different orgs but no luck yet. 
Could you please help me with this. 

Thanks,
Jyotirmaya
harjot kaurharjot kaur
I am getting this error while completing the "Superbadge Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist" step 8
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CCPNXCJW
Close errors.

Kindly Help.
Mallika MandadiMallika Mandadi
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CQROHSAS

I created new dev org, created around 6 trialhead playgrounds but didnt help. getting same error. Any update on this?
Maik GrobmeierMaik Grobmeier
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PCUHTFHD
Scott Hunter 5Scott Hunter 5
Working on the Superbadge Business Administration Specialist​​​​​​Challenge Step 3 Reports and Dashboards. I had 2 errors before this that I was able to fix, then I got this: Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MUGNJADO
Rasakonda PriyankaRasakonda Priyanka
Hi All. I am also facing the same error in 2nd trailmix in Customize compact layers.
Challenge not yet complete in priya451@ivycomptech.com
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVULRKVI
Subhojeet GhoshSubhojeet Ghosh
Even i am getting a similar type of error in the middle, while working on the Superbadge "Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist" and i am stuck now :( 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UJVGABUK

Any update on this is higly appreciated.
Sajib Biswas 1Sajib Biswas 1
Hi Gaurav Khetrapal,

I am completing -'Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist' super badge and getting below error while working on 'Case Drivers and SolarBot Ownership' dashboard component on step 7 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ODKCFBMH

Can you please guide on this to overcome this error.

Thanks,
Sajib Biswas
KYLER KENTKYLER KENT

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GPQTOIXY
Mallika MandadiMallika Mandadi
Hi All,

This was due to missing fields in the report type for me. I have not included all the requested fields and so got this error & I couldn't figure out until I compared with one of my friend's trail, who completed this step where I got this error. So, this is due to some failures that were not handled to display proper error messages. This could be due to column alignments in reports, missing fields in the report type,not removing the exact fields from report type, etc. Just read through each line one more time and make sure its exactly as requested in the trail so you can figure it out. Hope this helps. 

Su KingSu King
Hi everyone, For solving this problem, you have to save the report that you made a changes on it and give it a new Report Unique Name, then you delete the old report from the dashboard and add the new one.
Hope it was useful,
Yole Anna RussoYole Anna Russo
Hi everyone. Can someone please help with this? 

Trying to solve for Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist superbadge, and I'm receiving the following error:

User-added image

Thanks!
Zoe Lai 4Zoe Lai 4
Hi, I came across this when I was doing Challenge 2 for App Customization Specialist Superbadge

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OYOTXKLV

Please help. Thanks in advance!
Tomasz OczapowskiTomasz Oczapowski
I had the same issue with "Business Administration Specialist" report/dashbaord section.
The fix was to remove postfix from report's API name
Example: 
  • Report name: High Value Residential
  • API name High_Value_Residential_uQT 
Remove _uQT and the check worked 
yashwanth oddi 5yashwanth oddi 5
Hi everyone. Can someone please help with this? 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MEYXUSWM
William LabarcaWilliam Labarca
All, 
I am trying to complete a Superbadge and I am getting the following error....

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ESUXULSO

Please help.
Manjushri Kulkarni 5Manjushri Kulkarni 5
Hi All,
Getting below error for completeing challange 3 of Business Administration Specialist...

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JRQMKNEE

Please help.
Raphael Degrave 10Raphael Degrave 10
Same here 
Andre RosaAndre Rosa
Thank you Mallika Mandadi, you observation was right, I had some columns missing in my report, and that triggered the error.
Andre RosaAndre Rosa
Thank you Mallika Mandadi, you observation was right, I had some columns missing in my report, and that triggered the error.
AlessandroRicciAlessandroRicci

Lightning Experience Customization  > Create Custom Buttons and Links
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UTYWYWVM
Rohit NarnawareRohit Narnaware
Hi All,
Getting below error for completeing challange 7 of Superbadge Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OBWOLTCI
Close errors

Please help.

Debby BelDebby Bel
@Rohit, same problem at same step of Superbadge today.
Nuno MendesNuno Mendes
Hi

I got this error when on second step on superbadge "Einstein Analytics and Discovery Insights Specialist"
Can some one help pls

Salesforce.com Organization ID00D1i000000VF4R

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OWYWAMGX
Fernando CamiloFernando Camilo
Hello, can anyone help me?
this is my mistake.

Error
Terri G 1Terri G 1
Hello,  Im getting this trailhead error when checking on - Create custom Buttons and Links.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KIWHXHLS
Juju CaviarJuju Caviar
@sky Gong, I'm currently working on the same super badge as you do and have been locked with the same error but at the step 3... You got it as well at this level ? any tip ? Thanks :)
Juju CaviarJuju Caviar
Just found a solution : I have created a copy of all concerned dashboards and named it [previous name 2]. Then I have deleted all the old dashboards and remove all the "2" in the new ones' names. It did the trick :)
Hoping this could be usefull for someone.
Mariano Michel 9Mariano Michel 9
I'm getting an error

Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 18
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XZAGNAGU
Test TestUser 19Test TestUser 19
Hello,
I am stuck at Challenge 7 with the error message below.
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RDCETMRU

Please let me know what can to be done to pass the challenge.
Hoang Nguyen 73Hoang Nguyen 73
Hello,
I'm getting an error

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CSKLUBGW

User-added image

Please help me!
yaakov berg 3yaakov berg 3
same issue as the rest. although i am pretty sure i did the challenge incorrectly anyway. however it would be great to check

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KYMKPRJI
Tenga SchieberTenga Schieber
I too am having the same issue. I even created a new dev org and completed the assignment with the Account as the primary. Still not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TARAECYH
Reshmi Sangani 5Reshmi Sangani 5
I am trying to complete Reports and Dashboards challange and got this error.
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VGXVZWNF

Can you please help me?
mayank mishra 39mayank mishra 39
Hi Support,
Have created new trailhead org but still facing this issue.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NKKCGGGX
Tiaan Blaauw 13Tiaan Blaauw 13
I'm getting this error - 3rd brand new dev org spun up and still same issue when doing the trailhead for lightning flow - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/flow_reassign/flow_reassign_reassign

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JIQZFGEW
praveen_sahupraveen_sahu
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VNERWXTF
Arseniy KirsanovArseniy Kirsanov
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CWRVCSLL
KOSARAJU TULASIKOSARAJU TULASI
Iam getting this error even though logged into developer edition
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LAXGCKCM
Vanchhit KhareVanchhit Khare

Same problem with me.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OYCPEWHM

Anju Chacko QBAnju Chacko QB
I got this error with Dashboards, after refreshing the dashboards again solved the issue.
Minh LHMinh LH
When I was doing Superbadge : Lightning Experience Rollout Specialist, got the same error :
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FNHYQYVX
User-added image

Please help. Thanks in advance!
anjali gairolaanjali gairola
Is there any solution suggested for this ?
Harsharndeep Dhillon 2Harsharndeep Dhillon 2
I created a new org for completing Build a Lemonade App Challenge.
I got an error in last module of Creating Reports.
Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 6
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BWAXUHNB
Anup Bandawar 4Anup Bandawar 4
Same problem:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: REPIPFRW
VanitaKedarVanitaKedar
As soon as I try and add new component on dash board I start receiving this eeror..once those components are removed.. only dahboard testing works fine.,,

They only says 
We can’t find the component 'SolarBot Pipeline by Stage' using the correct report on the 'SolarBot Impact Dashboard'.

is this due to components refered through report?

Tried with cleaning cache, logout and restert everything... No luck
PRAVESH UNIYAL 2PRAVESH UNIYAL 2
Stucked in the 2nd last challenge of LIGHTINING EXPERIENCE REPORTS AND DASHBOARD SUPERBADGE
Please Ohana help me out!!

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HCERLWKMi have tried the solutions like creating new org, refresh the dashboard, log out from the current browser and use the different browser.
I have applied the solutions like use new dev edition, refresh the dashboard, log out from current browser and use different browser. But these all doesn't work.
sunil Pal 13sunil Pal 13
Hi Team,

Please let me know if anyone got the solution. I got this issue today:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GTZSYLFD

sunil Pal 13sunil Pal 13
Hi All,

Please let me know if its an ongoing issue for all. I created a separate org for the 6th Challenge and again getting the same issue.
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CWQMMQXC

Not sure I am missing anything from my side. I have validated everything but no luck so far. 

Looking for response. 
Yee exactly... It's not getting solved and i am stucked in this from 2 days. :( Please anyone can help us out.
Anthony VillanovaAnthony Villanova
Hello,

Getting this error when completing the SuperBadge for Reports and Dashboard Challenge 3

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UERMJDVO

Is there something i need to do differently?

Thank you for any help you could provide.
Hi Anthony,
I was able to pass the Challenge 3 successfully and getting the same error in Challange 7. Its been days I am stuck there.
I completed the challenge 8 also but unable to finish the Superbadge for Challenge 7.

Still waiting for the solution.

Thanks.
João Ferreira 32João Ferreira 32
Hello,

Same issue to me regarding Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist, STEP 6 - Update existing reports:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DOYLDDNW

User-added image
Marisol Esquivel 3Marisol Esquivel 3
I´ve found with the same error in Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist, STEP 7.
According with this: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9062I000000g7i9QAA I just refresh the dashboard and then, pass the challenge!
I hope it´ll be useful
João Ferreira 32João Ferreira 32
Hi Marisol,

Thanks for your help. I did the dashboard refresh several times, but no success. The error is still happening. Well, let's see if the issue it's solved this week. If not than I wil need to go to plan B and delete Dasborads, reports and try again. If not worked then create all from scratch in a new Developer Org / Trailhead Playground and hope the error doen's appear again.

nanannanan
モジュール
Lightning Experience Rollout Specialist

Complete each challenge to earn your superbadge
6. Improve Navigation in the Sales App and Create a Chatter Group

↓msg
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MOYDUROG
Close errors

解決策をご教授ください。
Manish SrivastavaManish Srivastava
Hi
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HESOEHDR

I am also facing same error while completing the superbadge " Business administration specialist". Need help ! 

Thanks in advance!
@Gaurav Kheterpal : Need Help.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HESOEHDR

I am also facing same error while completing the superbadge " Business administration specialist". Need help ! 

Thanks in advance!
rajeshyandrathirajeshyandrathi
Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NTHICOWE

Could someone please help me on this
Bjoern KoenigsmarkBjoern Koenigsmark
Same issue with me: Superbadge Business Administration Specialist - 3. Create reports and dashboards

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FTCJLQMI

Tried id with 4 different orgs. Looks like an issue within Germany or Germany Orgs
Hi Bjoern Koenigsmark,

Try refreshing your dashboards and check the challenge. It worked for me. I am got through BAS superbadge now.  Let me know in case youa are not succeeded. 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NRLXOBIS
VanitaKedarVanitaKedar
Thanks for reply

But I found different solution

We have to follow dashboard developement in following sequence for reports and dashboard superbatch challege steps 7 and 8.

1. create dashboard and save --> wait for few secords
2. add first component, save and done --> wait for few secords
3. refresh dashboard --> wait for a min
4. go back to challenge window and test your challenge on step 7/8..

Case 1 - If any error in first component, then fix error going back to dashboard and reppeat step 2-4 for added component's testing and move further adding next components.

Case 2- if you are through successfully for first component and  received error for 2nd component is missing and so on, then follow and repeat step 2-4 for next 4 components one by one. this help to resolve above issue , also saves lot of debug time.

also saves energy and time to reqork on all steps 1-6 from superbatch in new org or playgroud.to resolve this error.

Hope this works for everyone. If at all tjen mark this answer as best answer for future reference to others,

thank you,
vanita Kedar.

Stephen Chin 5Stephen Chin 5
Thanks for the suggestion, Vanita. I followed your steps and was successful at testing the first component and then received the error message on the second component. I have been unable to get past that error using your steps.
doridoridoridori
I'm getting this error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DALMHILF

Thank you for help
VanitaKedarVanitaKedar

Stephen Chin 5, Thanks for your feedback on my solution.. Please mark my answe as Best answer so that others would get benefited by looking at it and save time..,
VanitaKedarVanitaKedar
@ doridori , Please refer to my solution above..
Bjoern KoenigsmarkBjoern Koenigsmark
Hi Manish Srivastava',

I already tried several times refreshing my Dashboard. As I wrote I tried it in four different Trailhead/Development Orgs.
Everytime the same issue.

I wrote an email to the Trailhead Team, but didn't receive any reply yet.

Hope that it will be solved soon.

Best regards
Björn
Prajwal VemireddyPrajwal Vemireddy
Same error as Bjoern
Reference Error ID:  XWDGMQYP
Shayne Cassidy 9Shayne Cassidy 9
same --> CNYXCHCE
Rohit Das 2Rohit Das 2
I am also getting the same error.
Reference ID: HFKXLKPH
NISHANT HARITNISHANT HARIT
i am also getting the below error 

"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EISUTAHR"
Oleksandr KostrytsiaOleksandr Kostrytsia
I am also getting the same error.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZXSXHUOD
Jayanthi KomanduruJayanthi Komanduru
Hello,

Same issue to me regarding Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist, STEP 7 Create the SolarBot dashboard

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ODCIHNEF
Sreedevi Vemula 15Sreedevi Vemula 15
Getting an error. I have not used a new org but it is almost new. I am almost end of the bage and do not want to do it again in a new org. Please help

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SEVFKWES
Close errors
robert huguetrobert huguet
I am also getting this error during my Business Administration Specialist Superbadge. With the Error ID: BZEDKEEP
VanitaKedarVanitaKedar
Hello Everyone,

We have to follow dashboard developement in following sequence for reports and dashboard superbatch challege steps 7 and 8.

Case 1 - If any error in first component, then fix error going back to dashboard and reppeat step 2-4 for added component's testing and move further adding next components.

Case 2- if you are through successfully for first component and  received error for 2nd component is missing and so on, then follow and repeat step 2-4 for next 4 components one by one. this help to resolve above issue , also saves lot of debug time.

also saves energy and time to reqork on all steps 1-6 from superbatch in new org or playgroud.to resolve this error.

Hope this works for everyone. If at all then mark this answer as best answer for future reference to others,

thank you,
Vanita Kedar.

VanitaKedarVanitaKedar
Please scroll up and ref. above, that helped 

Stephen Chin 5
Thanks for the suggestion, Vanita. I followed your steps and was successful at testing the first component and then received the error message on the second component. I have been unable to get past that error using your steps.
July 16, 2019
·
Hence , if at all this gets marked as best answer will help others to refer directly to above post and solve issue immediatly..

oscar munevaroscar munevar
it works!!! thanks Vanita!!!
VanitaKedarVanitaKedar
Thanks Oscar for your feedback...please mark it as best answer so that let it benefit to others too
.they don't need to scroll every time you and down to find doable and 100% working solution...
VANITA KAREERVANITA KAREER

Hello VAnita, 
I am getting this error while working for Restrict Login Hours and IP Ranges; Protect your data 
even though i have used a new developer edition, still i get the same error

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GFDEQIHV

Can u pls help;.

Thnku!!

VanitaKedarVanitaKedar
@ Vanita ,
You may have to redo steps and wait for some time to get those changes effect on system and refresh page. and then go back to challenge and check.. This should work.

Thank you,
Vanita Kedar.
Hi All,

Make sure the report filters are updated accordingly to "All Time" and save the reports. Refresh the dashboard and here you go
Lokesh A 17Lokesh A 17
Trailhead Challenge Error RGBWUFOE - Please  help

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RGBWUFOE

Regards,
Lokesh.A
Lokesh A 17Lokesh A 17
I am facing this when working with the below module :(

Salesforce Mobile App Customization -> Customize Compact Layouts
robert huguetrobert huguet
The only way I have been able to pass this is to restart with a new playground.
Shyam SwamiShyam Swami
User-added image
Rebecca WeyersRebecca Weyers

Same error occurs for me when trying to finalise Challenge 7 of the Service Cloud Specialist.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MUIWCDKV" Can anyone help?

Kind regards :) 

Mike Peterson 10Mike Peterson 10
Same error occurs for me when trying to finalise Challenge 6 of the Lightning Rollout Specialist. 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QXJFAAQR
Close errors
Rodrigo CesarRodrigo Cesar
Hello everybody,

the same error.. what can I do?

In the Advanced Formulas
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NYPDMIIX
Kris GoldonienkoKris Goldonienko
Hello everyone,

I just received the same sort of unexpected error in the Business Specialist Superbadge Reports & Dashboards challenge.

"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PXXFTLBQ."

I will try to redo all reports and dashboards in the org and hope that takes care of the problem, as some in the thread have recommended.
If that doesn't work, I'll try to create a new org and hope it goes through.

In the meantime, if anyone has an answer as to what causes this, that would be great!
Kris GoldonienkoKris Goldonienko
Update, since posting, I used the same exact trailhead org, checked my reports against the requirements (were all ok), then deleted my dashboards (also from the recycle bin) and rebuilt both dashboards from scratch. This seemed to solve the problem, as I was able to complete the challenge!

So for me, getting an error of this type simply meant that something in the org didn't meet the requirements and couldn't be further specified for whatever reason, thus spitting out an unknown error. Once the org was cleaned up and the requirements of the challenge were (carefully!) met, everything worked again.
Nirmal KaurNirmal Kaur
Superbadge- Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist challenge 6

We can't find a page with the name 'SolarBot Status Page With Chart'.

Hello everyone,  

I am getting this error again and again. I have spend more than two hours on this. But not getting any solution. I have checlked all the previous solutions discussed before but not helped me much.
I have created one record page named  "SolarBot Status Page With Chart" but still getting this error. What can i do? So i can pass this challenge and move ahead.

User-added image
Soumya Ghosh 12Soumya Ghosh 12
I have created new DE only. And everythign workinng fine till yesterday morning. Since yesterday evening I started getting below error.
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UXJZDFPM
Can you please help.
Kaushal BakhaiKaushal Bakhai
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HCLXGZAM
Danila CompassoDanila Compasso
Hi i have the same issue. 
Rakesh PentapatiRakesh Pentapati
hi i am having the same issue.can any one help me on this 
Joey JasperJoey Jasper
Superbadge- Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist challenge 7

Getting same issue id UCIAOJVI
madhuri nookamadhuri nooka
SuperBadge: 
Got the below error while checking 7th challenge
"Create the SolarBot dashboard"
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QYZCTAPY
Renia ZigogianniRenia Zigogianni
Hello, I'm trying to check challenge 7 from Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist and while i'm on a new playground this error occurs
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IREUFQTN

Hien Ferber 7Hien Ferber 7
I hit this error when trying to complete step 2 of the App Customization Specialist superbadge. I'm using a brand new DE for this superbadge.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MUVPYZIR
Dereje AsressDereje Asress
I am trying to solve the Customize Compact Layouts challenge. I tried it in two dev Orgs but I got the same error message. 

Challenge not yet complete .... 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually, this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YEUCYLXV
Swarandeep Singh 15Swarandeep Singh 15
I am completing trailhead  
"Improve Data Quality for Your Sales and Support Teams " . Under Trail Create a Process with Process Builder.. I am getting following error
NOTE:- I have tried in both a TP  & DE , but got same error

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KPNXENPM 
Hana HaskovićHana Hasković
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TOGXRUFR
Elena CollantesElena Collantes
Hi, im trying to complete step 2 "App Customization Specialist"  superbadge  and found the same error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HJRXCPCK.

I tried with Developer Edition and got the same error. 
Thanks

Srimalini RathSrimalini Rath
Hello,

My challenge in trailed not complete. here it's showing the following type of error:
"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QHJXFKBJ".

can any one help me??
Olesja SandibaOlesja Sandiba

Hi, im trying to complete step 2 "App Customization Specialist"  superbadge  and found the same error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NIUVYIZF

help me, please

VanitaKedarVanitaKedar
Hello All,

Whoever stuck with  "Business Specialist Superbadge Reports & Dashboards challenge."

Hope this works for everyone. If at all mark this answer as best answer for future reference to others, Please note this has helped others too just scrollup with my name you will see ref.

thank you,
vanita Kedar.

Darshan S Aadhya 2Darshan S Aadhya 2
Hi,

can anyone please help??
User-added image
Joey JasperJoey Jasper
Hey everyone, my issue got fixed after raising a ticket with Salesforce support directly.  The issue seems to come from an update occurring between when you start and finish the challenge.

I had to refresh a few reports afteward, but it did start working.
Cernat DianaCernat Diana
Hello, I am trying to solve step 6 of Advanced Formulas, Level Up with Advanced Formulas, and I get this error: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NJOQRRVQ

It appears in both my usual DE and my newly made DE, both yesterday and today after several logins and browser cache cleans.

Thanks

Sia Thripio 2647Sia Thripio 2647
The same Error

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KCTPTSYK
Close errors
Cernat DianaCernat Diana
In the end it worked not on a new DE, but on an older one (I still don't know what was different about it)
Nitish BajajNitish Bajaj
reference error id: IFRINKLL
Same Error in  Admin beginner -> Lightning Experience Customization -> Create Custom Links and Buttons

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IFRINKLL
Hugh RichardsonHugh Richardson

Throwing my hat into the circle on this one. 

Business Admin Specialist - Challenge 3. Error code is DZIRHBDA. This is on a new DE created for this Superbadge. Any help would be appreciated. 

Jennifer GeibJennifer Geib
I have one too!  Tried it mutiple times in my trailhead sandbox and 2 dev sites (1 created last week and 1 created today).  This is in:

Prepare Your Salesforce Org for Users 
Create a Unique Account List View

Newest error is:  

Step not yet complete in jen.xxxxxxxx@localflavor.som
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RJCBNGZR
Reuben CollinsReuben Collins
I triggered an error on Step 3 (Reports and Dashboards) of the Business Administration Specialist Superbadge challenge.  This was created on a brand new DE.    
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XPKLOGXM
Michael HailemeskelMichael Hailemeskel
I created a new DE and still get the following error when checking a challenge on Customize a Sales Console App for Your Inside Sales Team module.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NCDHMRFA
Sejal Vyas 2Sejal Vyas 2
Hi everyone,

please help me out
i am trying to solve Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers- Visualize Your Data and i am getting the below error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LPTROJPH

And i am not able to open my superbadge to compelete the challenges and credentials... 
Please help me to compelete this...

Harsha NerallaHarsha Neralla
Hi everyone,

please help me out
i am trying to solve Create an Apex class with a method that returns an array (or list) of strings.
and i am getting the below error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BPILDYYX

And i am not able  to compelete the challenges
Please help me to compelete this.
Matt StefanMatt Stefan
UNSUBSCRIBE Chief Mar-Tech Officer | FrontRunner Tech 778-214-6288 www.frontrunner-tech.com
Shabneez Chamroo 1Shabneez Chamroo 1
Prepare Your Salesforce Org for Users > Create Chatter Groups

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YNBOZYHC

Please help me to compelete this...
satwika 15satwika 15
Hi,
I got stuck on this trailhead challenge.
CHALLENGE:
Brokers want to see important information about their showings at a glance. Create and implement a new compact layout for accounts.
Make the new Mobile Account Layout the primary compact layout for accounts.

ERROR MESSAGE:
"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ADNYWLDG".

I tried using the new developer org but still seeing this error.
Can someone help me with this.

Thanks in Advance.
Narayan sforceNarayan sforce
Hi, 

I am trying to complete: Salesforce1 Mobile Basics > Customizing Compact Layouts but receiving an unexpected error message. ?

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/salesforce1_mobile_app/salesforce1_mobile_app_compact_layouts?trail_id=force_com_admin_beginner (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/salesforce1_mobile_app/salesforce1_mobile_app_compact_layouts?trail_id=force_com_admin_beginner" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline)
CHALLENGE:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DYCAAIPT
I tried using the new developer org but still geeting the same error.
Can someone help me with this.

Vatsal Mehta 1Vatsal Mehta 1

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KODLOXLL

App Customization Specialist Superbadge -Challenge 2

Ganesh Kumthekar 9Ganesh Kumthekar 9
I tried to get the "Build an Account Reassignment Wizard" module done, and got stuck with "Finish your Flow" part there. I tried new editions, emptied recycle bin, also Incognito chrome modes, but it doesnt help. Any suggestions would be appreciated . The error is as follows:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: WOMGKVXM
My Trailhead Playground 8
Launch
Verify step to earn 100 points
Mike Davis 57Mike Davis 57
I am trying to check the challenge for the module "Administer Salesforce from Home During COVID-19 / Improve Data Quality for Your Sales and Support Teams / Create a Process with Process Builder"

I used a fresh org but got an error suggesting I try with a fresh Developer org.  I did so but I still get the error.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NVJZALAX

Pawan DandawatePawan Dandawate
Hi, to anyone that is experiencing the following error message on - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/salesforce1_mobile_app/salesforce1_mobile_app_compact_layouts

CHALLENGE:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XXXXXXX

Here is how I fixed this issue in my DE org. It turned out that Account object in my DE org had two record types that were created in previous trailhead modules. Deactivating the two record types fixed the above error message, in my case. Hope this helps someone.

Good luck!
@Darshan I was getting the same error for Report and Dashboard superbadge Challenge. I could not resolved the issue with all the solutions provided here. I simply opened a support ticket and it got resolved.
Maya LorretteMaya Lorrette

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GLZWGPXE

Carter MerlaudCarter Merlaud

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AXTELOKX
Close errors
Create the SolarBot dashboard
Build the SolarBot Impact Dashboard to help Ursa Major evaluate the impact of SolarBots on their business. Please refresh your dashboard immediately before checking your challenge.
Check Challenge

I have read through a lot of the responses to fix this error, though the responses have not fixed my error.  If anyone knows what I can do to get through this please let me know.
Lalit RathiLalit Rathi
Hi Team,

facing same issue :

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YAPRFLSR
Close errors

please help. 
Clinton IhemeClinton Iheme
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZYJAAVAK
Vasupradha RaghunathVasupradha Raghunath
@jjadams@Vatsal Mehta 1 - Hi Vatsal , i am facing the same issue as you did for the App Customization Superbadge- Challenge 2 .Please do let me know if you have figured out the solution . Thanks !
Anna Khardina-VaismanAnna Khardina-Vaisman
Hi all, I was working on "Build Flows with Flow Builder" module. I got the same error, but was able to figure it out. My issue was that I was missing a value {Find_a_Match.Id} under Value field. I don't think it's necessary to create a new DE org, but just make sure that all your variables are set up correctly! At least that was my issue. Good luck! 
User-added image
Gurpreet Singh 257Gurpreet Singh 257
This is a metadata issue. Generally occurs if while launching the playground or developer org there is a problem. It generally occurs when you switch between orgs while doing the challenges.
Logout from salesforce and Close all your orgs browser tabs and then login again. It will solve the problem.
Rina Z. KaronRina Z. Karon
@Vasupradha Raghunath I am getting this error message as well for the App Customization Superbadge- Challenge 2
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FHQYLXKY
Pravin Jadhav 19Pravin Jadhav 19

ERROR DESCRIPTION
If you landed on this page you have most probably come across the error message below:
“Challenge not yet complete… here’s what’s wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually, this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you’re using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG” (the ID is different in each occurrence)

CONTEXT
I came across this error when doing Business Administration Specialist when I was doing the Dashboards Challenge.
In my particular case, the error appeared after I have cloned the dashboard. Another person had the error appear when renamed the initially created Dashboard.
I really wanted to avoid the “start-over” solution. So I tried the home-made debugging, and I managed to successfully pass the challenge without starting over.

SOLUTION
Bad news, you most probably won’t get any help from the support. I saw dozens of the posts in the success community and personally opened a support case but none of those got a response from the support. Which in a way understandable given the number of users encountering the error. What is less understandable is that the bug isn’t getting fixed. I sincerely hope that this can help the issue.
Good news, it’s debuggable! As they say “if the mountain doesn’t come to the man…” The below steps is based on my specific example and I can’t guarantee it will work in your specific case. But several comments from other users prove that the solution works, as they have managed to successfully pass by this error following the steps below.
Delete the existing dashboards/reports
Delete it from the bin as well
Wait for 5-10 minutes
Try to Check Challenge again
The original error should disappear and be replaced by a challenge related message like ‘Couldn’t find a Dashboard named Team Scorecard’ (ref.Business Administration Specialist  “3. Create reports and dashboards”)
Now try to create the deleted dashboard/report from scratch. Make sure you don’t make any mistake in the name, as for some people error appears when they rename a Dashboard.

Thank You.

Christopher Zenner 8Christopher Zenner 8
A 5 year thread on this issue? Wow! This module has been the module from hell!  I am using a new DE and same issue. What is the short version of what I need to do to get this module finally completed (same error message). I just did not want to have to read the entire thread just the solution that worked :) Thank you in advance!!!!!
Christopher Zenner 8Christopher Zenner 8
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YNQOCFQR

Rajesh Kumar 772Rajesh Kumar 772
I am getting the same error while verifying this challenge.  How can resolve this below problem? can anyone help me now.
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually, this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UTTOJPZD
User-added image
Rajesh Kumar 772Rajesh Kumar 772
I can fix this issue while completing the Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist step-7. I hope we might be helpful.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually, this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UTTOJPZD

Ans: Please refresh the dashboard first and check this challenge again.
User-added imageUser-added image
Charu AhujaCharu Ahuja
Hi Team, this is the error that i am getting while taking the Lightning experience Roll out specialist challenge 6.  Pl. help, Thanks!
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LZISEHAQ
Malika Pathak 9Malika Pathak 9
Hi,

Kindly use a developer edition to pass this challenge. As a trail head playground will not help you pass this challenge.

Thanks
Connor Gillan 17Connor Gillan 17
I'm getting this too, fresh DE Org from yesterday. 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NOEVWIKX
MUNEESWARAIAH PERISETLAMUNEESWARAIAH PERISETLA
I am getting following error while validating my challenge
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EXRRMBWK
User-added image
Joel Posner 9Joel Posner 9
Step 7 in Superbadge - Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboard Specialist. It looks like this is the death of many people's quest for superbadges. Lots of reporting but no solutions. I would start over with a new org but you can't redo the earlier steps and have them checked because once you get the 500 points for step, you can't go back and get that step checked again. I could start a new account but then I have to redo all the prerequisites. Oh well, do what you can, let me know. Not holding my breath.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MDIVRPTO
sadhana Ganglesadhana Gangle
Hi ,
I am getting the same error while verifying this challenge.
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YEEZXUIY

Please help !
Jesus Romo 15Jesus Romo 15
I'm also getting the same error: "There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DOAZJGZY"

I'm on step 3 of the App Customization Specialist superbadge and can't get past this error. What else can I do to resolve this? 
BrandLeetBrandLeet
Hi,

I ran into this same error this morning whilst trying to complete the Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist superbadge.  I came here in search of something helpful, but all I found were hundreds of others who were in a similar situation.  I worked through my error and wanted to share in the hopes that it might resolve some of your issues.

The root cause lies in the conflict with my VPN.  The connection, between Trailhead and the Developer Edition sandbox, must have been disrupted, which resulted in the error.  I suspended my VPN connection and was able to complete the challenge successfully.  I hope this helps.
Lydia BorkovaLydia Borkova

Hello, I am on the Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist Superbadge, and ran into this problem:User-added image

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BSVLKODM

muhammed shaifulmuhammed shaiful
Hello, I am on the security specialist  Superbadge, challange 6 and ran into this

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FHWSQKTQ

User-added image

how to solve this?
Azzzzat SFAzzzzat SF
Hi, can someone help me? I run Into this problem. I don't know how to solve it :(
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BMNQQJUP
Thyanne RibeiroThyanne Ribeiro
Hi, for the love of God, someone help me... stuck for the last FOUR HOURS in this ... absolutelly crazy about it ... no ideia what i should do, already create 5 different playgrounds and nothing! it drive me crazy!!! Superbadge App Customization Specialist, challenge 2

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UYNOCNNB

User-added image
Valeria CuevasValeria Cuevas
I'm getting the same error when trying to get the Prepare Your Salesforce Org for Users badge.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please <a href="https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help" target="_blank">contact support</a> and reference error id: ZICISYZH

I've tried it with multiple new orgs but still no luck  :(
I'm worried this will keep happening with other badges...
User-added image
Valeria CuevasValeria Cuevas
OK so for everyone getting this error, disregard what it says. For me, this error popped up because I forgot to put a label on one of the components for a lightning app. So retrace your steps and check if you have missed any detail from the instructions.
Mayur BhikadiyaMayur Bhikadiya

Hello, I am on the security specialist Superbadge, can someone help me? 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please contact support and reference error id: OYPHIMSD

Create the SolarBot dashboard : Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  reference error id: OYPHIMSD

Juliane Jerome ValenzuelaJuliane Jerome Valenzuela

Greetings,

I cannot complete my challenge as this error keeps on popping out. I cannot just create another playground because it will take me some time again to completing it right from the Challenge 1.

The error message said: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please contact support and reference error id: RLRUESPG

User-added image

Vishal Rai 22Vishal Rai 22
Hi Jullane,

Please redo the steps for the given challenge as you might have missed something, and even incorrect spelling, labeling or by typo-mistake can also be one of the reason that leads to this error.

Hope this will suffice, Thanks.
Priyam Chattopadhyay 3Priyam Chattopadhyay 3
This is for anyone facing this error in Challenge 8 of Superbadge Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist: Create the SolarBot dashboard.

This particular error got resolved after I interchanged the Y-axis to Record Count and the measure to Sum of Open on the Case Drivers and SolarBot Ownership component on the Dashboard. Hope this works for all facing the same issue !
Pramod Kumar 101Pramod Kumar 101
I am also facing the Trailhead Challenge Error  in Challenge 8 of Superbadge Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist: Create the SolarBot dashboard.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please contact support and reference error id: IBIEPRMV

User-added image