function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sachin Tiwari 19Sachin Tiwari 19 

Problem in understanding Mobile SDK flow.

Hi,
I am using mobile sdk 2.2 for my devlopment purpose. I am having some troubles understanding the flow of sample account editor app. As i am trying to explore more on hybrid local app thus can anyone of you suggest me how to get this done as no much documentation i found on git hub which will help me understanding the owrkaroud i.e how salesforce sdk is calling smartstroe and how they are collating with smartsync.js to do all the dml operations and how this authentication , fetching, addition , switch user, offline-online tracker is occuring. Any help i appreciate in advance. 
Thanks
Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
I strongly recommend looking at this Dreamforce session video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icyyIW1bFuY) where Tom Gersic walks through all these details and goes through the whole process of building an app. The Mobile SDK Development Guide also has all the required details.

Please feel free to post another thread if you have specific queries or if you run into any issues.

If my answer helps resolve your query, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' & upvote it to benefit others and improve the overall quality of Discussion Forums.

Gaurav Kheterpal
Certified Force.com Developer| Salesforce Mobile Evangelist| Developer Forums Moderator| Dreamforce Speaker