function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jitender  PaddaJitender Padda 

Queueable Apex - Maximum Stack depth has been reached

Hi all,

I am seeing the error - Maximum stack depth has been reached.  I read in the Limits that I can chain unlimited Queuable jobs(Calling one Queueable Job from another Queueable Job) from any edition except Developer Edition. I am currently working in an Enterprise edition and am still seeing this error. Can someone kindly explain to me the limits of Queueable Apex? 
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
If you are still facing this issue, could you please let me know if you have debug log level set to "finest"?
Jitender  PaddaJitender Padda
Hi Shashank, thanks for the reply,  I did not understand your debug log level suggestion. Anyways I will clear something up, the org I am working in is an Enterprise Trial Edition created from the Salesforce Partner Portal. So, do the limits apply here also? And if they do , what is the limit of maximum Queuable jobs running simultaneosly? 
Appreciate your help!
Julian JosephJulian Joseph
Yes, accroding to this documentation: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_queueing_jobs.htm
"For Developer Edition and Trial organizations, the maximum stack depth for chained jobs is 5, which means that you can chain jobs four times and the maximum number of jobs in the chain is 5, including the initial parent queueable job."