function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
immaimma 

Data loader : insert errors

I have problem when I insert file .csv via data loader

after mapping I get : the operation has fully completed there were 0 successful inserts and 2 errors

User-added image
User-added image
I don't know what's the problem exactly.
DineshKumar RK 8DineshKumar RK 8
Hi Imma 

Can You Please Share The Error File .
immaimma
that's the error :
User-added image

Hi Imma 

In this error referred as a duplication. If any fields are set as a  unique means you are get a this type of error .If you want avoid this type of error means you can remove the unique, otherwise don't insert a same data.

I thought in your object In the CNE filed is unique .So check it out the field of CNE then try to insert one more time.

immaimma
Thank you very much DineshKumar , the error was "date format" I should write : 1990-01-01 not 01/01/1990 ,,,
which you an excellent day :)
Hi Imma

I think this is also incorrect because salesforce default date format is  mm/dd/yyyy  not a  yyyy/mm/dd  so please try to check it out then let me know
immaimma
http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/officetoolkit/Content/sforce_api_calls_soql_select_dateformats.htm  ... its work now ,, take a look at this url
DineshKumar RKDineshKumar RK

Hi Imma
I hope you are solved ur problem okay fine ,i seen ur url  it will help in my future thanks.but in my though in ur error file it showing only an duplicate value found but you are saying date format error. did you noted this  that's why i am asking like this any way thanks.
immaimma
you are right I also changed configuration that "CNE" is not a single field .then if I want it to be a "unique field' what should I do ? In first time I enter different values!!!!

Hi Imma

Sorry i am not sure what you are trying to say.!
immaimma
I was saying if the error file it showing only an "duplicate value found" what could be the solution ?  because there are any duplicate value in my file , I give to each CNE a different number  !!!
Hi Imma 
Did you check it out the CNE field was unique or not.if you are set in the field was unique means just remove it ,then one more time try to insert the record then let me know what happen?
immaimma
when I remove it the probelm is solve, so I don't have to check that the CNE field is unique even if I want too???

Hi Imma 

Can you Turned off history tracking then you can set the field is unique then try to insert an record.I hope this time you are insert successfully without an error message
immaimma
Yeah Its working nooooow :D ,, thank you very very much
User-added image