function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mritzmritz 

Unhandled Exception while creating new record using Flow

I have created a visual Force page having a Flow in it. I am trying to create new ACCOUNT record using "Sites". But I am getting following Error on Record Create Stage in the flow.

Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Account, columnName: Country__c] > CREATE
caused by element : FlowRecordCreate.t_acnt_create2
caused by: Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Account, columnName: Country__c] > CREATE.

When i try to create new account using "preview" option on "Sites" its working fine and new record is being created in Account Object.
But i access it using "Site" url. Its giving above mentioned Error.

I dnt know what am i missing?

Best Answer chosen by mritz
mritzmritz
Found out the solution.

So whosoever faces same problem can use following information.

All u have to do is to change Guest User profile so that Guest User has all required Access Permission (Field level security)
Though u have to do same process for all objects that you want to expose to the guest User. Make all fields "Visible" to guest user that you want to expose and fine tune "read only" or "write" access for each field (of each Object)

All Answers

Bhanu MaheshBhanu Mahesh
Hi,

Please make sure that the Country__c field on Account is visible in Field Level Security.
Make it visible and try  again.

Check the below link for reference
https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000gzcVAAQ

Regards,
Bhanu Mahesh

Mark this as 'SOLVED' if your issue is resolved
mritzmritz

User-added image

Field Level Security of custom field Country__c. I did it before posting the question but to no avail.

I repeat when i am creating record using "preview" option its working fine.

But i want a "guest" user to be able to create record in Account.

mritzmritz
Country__c is a picklist, with 1st value set as "default" in Account Object.
In the flow screen as well i have set "Stored value"  exaclty same as defined in the object.

(If all this bears any significance in problem resolution)
mritzmritz
Found out the solution.

So whosoever faces same problem can use following information.

All u have to do is to change Guest User profile so that Guest User has all required Access Permission (Field level security)
Though u have to do same process for all objects that you want to expose to the guest User. Make all fields "Visible" to guest user that you want to expose and fine tune "read only" or "write" access for each field (of each Object)

This was selected as the best answer
Rushank Parmar 18Rushank Parmar 18
@mritzi: I have a flow and over there I am creating a new custom object record. I am calling this flow via process builder when an new record for another custom object is created.
Scenario: I have 2 custom objects named as Membership History & Accout Affiliation. So whenever a new Membership History record is getting created, a new account affiliation record should be created of record type Chapter having Account and Contact on it same as of Membership History. So in my flow I have a record create element. In that I am passing, Account ID, Contact ID, Record Type ID. I created a process to trigger whenever a new Membership History record get's created, the flow will be called. But I am getting error on Create element. Error says:
" n error occurred at element Create_Acconut_Affiliation (FlowRecordCreate).
UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1269611073-27175 ( 2056708770) "

Can you please help me on this.

Appreciate your time!!!