function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SabrentSabrent 

ADM 201 Question: What is Salesforce ?

What is Sales Force? (Check all that apply)

A. Sales Force Automation 
  B. Marketing Automation 
  C. Customer Support Management 
  D. Campaign Management

I think the answer should be all 4, i.e a,b,c,d . 

Can someone please confirm ? 
Best Answer chosen by Sabrent
sfdcdevsfdcdev
I think the question should be "What are the features available in Salesforce?"

Salesforce Automation- Salesforce automation is the core feature set within Salesforce CRM and is used to manage the sales process and activities.Salesforce automation is known as Sales Cloud in Salesforce. It enables salespeople to automate manual and repetitive tasks and provides them with information related to existing and prospective customers. Salesforce CRM helps salespeople manage sales activities, leads and contact records, opportunities, quotes, and forecasts.

Customer Service and Support Automation - Customer service and support automation within Salesforce CRM is known as the  Service Cloud and allows support teams to automate and manage the requests for service and support by existing customers. 

Marketing Automation- Some  features Of MA(Campaign Management, Lead Management, etc..) is included in Sales Cloud, but Salesforce has Pardot Marketing Automation Suite to automate marketing processes.

http://www.salesforce.com/sales-cloud/marketing-automation-software.jsp

In the above question, all four options are true.

All Answers

sfdcdevsfdcdev
I think the question should be "What are the features available in Salesforce?"

Salesforce Automation- Salesforce automation is the core feature set within Salesforce CRM and is used to manage the sales process and activities.Salesforce automation is known as Sales Cloud in Salesforce. It enables salespeople to automate manual and repetitive tasks and provides them with information related to existing and prospective customers. Salesforce CRM helps salespeople manage sales activities, leads and contact records, opportunities, quotes, and forecasts.

Customer Service and Support Automation - Customer service and support automation within Salesforce CRM is known as the  Service Cloud and allows support teams to automate and manage the requests for service and support by existing customers. 

Marketing Automation- Some  features Of MA(Campaign Management, Lead Management, etc..) is included in Sales Cloud, but Salesforce has Pardot Marketing Automation Suite to automate marketing processes.

http://www.salesforce.com/sales-cloud/marketing-automation-software.jsp

In the above question, all four options are true.
This was selected as the best answer
Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal

It is strongly discouraged to use the Forums as a dumping ground for certification questions. If you have questions about the core concepts, please re-phrase it accordingly and then ask rather than putting the questions and answer options in the forums.

I'll be deleting this post shortly.

Regards,

Forum Moderator

SabrentSabrent
@Gaurav Kheterpal, my apologies. I agree the question shold have been rephrased. 
However, the question was not posted with the intention of thinking of this forum as a dumping ground for certification question.
I was trying to debate the validity of the question. 

Please delete. 
softmain dotinsoftmain dotin
Salesforce is a company. this company provide web tools. this tool through to creating an app, pages, class and etc .....

http://www.softmain.in/2017/08/what-is-salesforce-cloud-computing-and.html
Gary RalstonGary Ralston
Hello Sabrent,

Salesforce (https://sfdcgo.com/is-salesforce-suitable-for-small-business/) is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides a range of tools and resources for managing business processes, interactions, and data. The platform is designed to help businesses of all sizes to manage their customer relationships more effectively, automate and streamline their sales, marketing, and customer service processes, and gain deeper insights into their customer data.

Salesforce provides a wide range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships more effectively :
  • Customer Management
  • Sales Automation
  • Marketing Automation
  • Service Management
  • Analytics and Reporting
  • Mobile Access
  • Customization and Integration
  • Security
  • Scalability