function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jennifer W. LeeJennifer W. Lee 

Need Javascript examples to complete Lightning Javascript TrailHead Challenge - I'm not a developer

I am not a developer by any means but I want to complete these Trailhead modules by using code examples and then making modifications to them to complete the exercises. However, the Lightning module isn't really non-programmer friendly in this regard and should do more to step a non-developer through the examples by doing it in the devloper org and then having the challenge based on the examples provided, with some tweaks. But I'm struggling with finding examples of how to make a calculation in a controller and have javascript perform a data type check - the example in the module covers data validation for one field, but I don't know how to handle this for multiple or what a parseInt is. Are there examples of these things that someone can point me to so I can try to figure this out? I tried doing a google search with not much luck.
Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
Hello Jennifer,

The intent of TrailHead is to have people to learn while they are having fun. I would strongly encourage that if you face any issues, please post your code (and errors if any) so that others can help you out.

Regards,
Forum Moderator