function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vibhor goelvibhor goel 

What would be the best way (Javascripts?, Jquery?)to create a Dynamic search page for Accounts?

Himanshu ParasharHimanshu Parashar
Hi Vibhor,

jQuery is a framework of JavaScript. It is a fast and concise JavaScript Library that simplifies HTML document traversing, event handling, animating, and Ajax interactions for rapid web development.

So we can't say which one is best.

So I would recommand to use Jquery it will help you to develop things in easy way.

Thanks,
Himanshu
Salesforce Certified Developer | Administrator | Service Cloud Consultant

P.S.  If my answer helps you to solve your problem please mark it as best answer. It will help other to find best answer.
vibhor goelvibhor goel
Hi Hmanshu,

Thanks for the respone. Can you sugggest or provide any basic implementation links or code for me to improvise on as I am new to using Jquery in vf?

Many Thanks!!
Himanshu ParasharHimanshu Parashar
HI Vibhor,

If you wnat to build a dynamic search page. SFDC itself provides a mechanism in form of actionfunction which use jquery behind the scenes and useful for end developer. actionfunction can be used to build your requirements.

Jeff has provided a very good tutorial for that. here is the link.

http://blog.jeffdouglas.com/2010/07/13/building-a-dynamic-search-page-in-visualforce/

Thanks,
Himanshu
Salesforce Certified Developer | Administrator | Service Cloud Consultant

P.S.  If my answer helps you to solve your problem please mark it as best answer. It will help other to find best answer.