function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
usersfdc21usersfdc21 

"Collection size 1,500 exceeds maximum size of 1,000".

Hi Everyone,

I am using Enterprise Edition. I tried to load bulk data through data loader in to Dev salesforce. I have loaded 1500 Accounts and loaded fine.
we have Custom Lead. when I tried to create a new lead the following error was showing.
"Collection size 1,500 exceeds maximum size of 1,000".
I contacted SFDC Customer service, they told it is Visualforce page error.
could any one suggest how to solve this problem. as I have got 35000 records to load in Prod. wonder if the same problem may come in Prod.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer chosen by usersfdc21
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
You'll have no problem loading 35000 records into prod - we've loaded millions in the past.  It sounds like your issue is that your custom lead page is trying to display all of the available accounts in the system.  Even if you could display all 35,000 accounts, the user would have to wait a while for them all to be delivered and rendered.  A better way would be to allow the user to search for an account or page through.

All Answers

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
You'll have no problem loading 35000 records into prod - we've loaded millions in the past.  It sounds like your issue is that your custom lead page is trying to display all of the available accounts in the system.  Even if you could display all 35,000 accounts, the user would have to wait a while for them all to be delivered and rendered.  A better way would be to allow the user to search for an account or page through.
This was selected as the best answer
usersfdc21usersfdc21
Hi Bob Buzzard,

Thank you very much for your reply.
We have custom Lead object. when we click new lead and save it, then it will save as Account and Lead at the same time. 
I have loaded 1500 records(Accounts) in to Dev environment. 
after that I tried to create New lead on the custom lead object, but could not create as it showed the above error.
I tried after few days still the same error. 
In Prod we have data more than 5000 records, which are created 100 to 150 leads on daily basis.
but If I try to upload in bulk then the error is displayed..