function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MithunPMithunP 

How to convert Trial org to Production org

Hi All,

As part of my client requirement, we created 30 days free trial enterprise edition org and developed some components and uploaded some data.

Now, we need to convert this trial org to Production and purchase some additional licenses from salesforce. For this we have contacted salesforce support team through partner portal. But they said that we should submit an order through the Channel Order App.  

We installed COA app in my trial org and sent request for Service Order Credentials. The response from support team is "Have you signed a contract as an OEM Partner? You'd only be able to use Channel Order App (receive Service Order Credentials) if you are contracted as a Partner. Who is your ISV AE?"

We are not signed on any contract till now, but we need to convert my trial org to Production and we will purchase license from salesforce. What is the best and easy way to convert trial org as Production.

Best Regards.
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Dear Mithun,

Users with a Checkout account can convert a Salesforce trial into an Edition subscription. If your organization doesn’t have self-service access to Checkout, submit a request to your Salesforce representative.To convert your trial Edition into a subscription using Checkout, you must create a quote. 

Please follow the below link for more information

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=order_trial.htm&language=en_US

Best Regards
Naga Kiran