function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AmWeAmWe 

Code Coverage on Developer Console

Developer console is not showing the code coverages properly. for a class in eclipse coverage is shown is 72%. but in developer console it show as 18%. but show only 2 test mthods out of 15. i can not find any way to figure out which line are not covered. please let me know there is any other 3rd party tool to view code coverage properly
Sampath KumarSampath Kumar
Hi Amwe,

Use work bench to get the code coverage. Go through below link for more details.
 https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000182228&language=en_US

Regards
Sampath Kumar Goud
AmWeAmWe
Thanks for your reply kumar. We can use the work bench to get the code coverage percentage. But is there any way to find out which lines are covered and which line are not. In eclipse it show the line number only. Its really difficult for a larde class with about 2000 lines
sandeep sankhlasandeep sankhla
Hi AmWe,

Developer Console is the only solution for now for your problem, but yes it sometimes give the different results..
Ravikant kediaRavikant kedia
The good solution is go to your class setup->Apexclass->select Your class(open and save) open your class and save it  and then execute your test class now your test class will show code coverage fine(with which line cover or which line not cover),(try it atleast one time ) it is good approach finding by me.