function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Venkatramanan Lakshmanan 6Venkatramanan Lakshmanan 6 

Displaying Tabular/Summary/Matrix reports in community VF pages for community users

Hi all,

Am building a community with the customer community plus license. Client is not new to salesforce.com. They are using it already and they have built few standard reports (tabular, summary, matrix) using standard reports and dashboards. Now, since we are building the community, client needs to see the already generated report continuously inside the community (VF pages). 

I was seeing the documents to display the already generated standard reports in community using the visualforce page, but i could not find the correct documentation which says it is possible and how. 

Is there any documentation or example for displaying the standard tabular/summary/matrix reports in community visualforce pages? Please advise. 

Thanks

NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Venkataramanan,

Yes, I think you can have standard reports displayed in VF pages through the Iframes.

<apex:page sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
 <apex:iframe src="/have the report id here" scrolling="true" id="theIframe"/>
</apex:page>

Please let me know if this is useful

Best Regards
Naga kiran
Venkatramanan Lakshmanan 6Venkatramanan Lakshmanan 6
Naga, Thanks for replying...

It is not displaying anything i.e. it is blank if i make use of iframe to display my tabular/summary/matrix reports..

Is it possible to display these reports (raw data and not charts) in VF page for community users?

Please advise..
Thanks
nikkeynikkey
Hi Naga ,

jus check this link

http://www.infallibletechie.com/2013/04/analytic-snapshots-in-salesforce.html

yvk431yvk431

Hi Vekatramanan,

I am having a similar situation here, please let me know if you had any luck with this solution.

Thanks,
yvk
kcomkcom
Hi venkatraman/yvk431 - I have a similar requirement and haven't found a solution yet. Did guys find any solution for this?

Thanks!
Kumar GKumar G
Hi Guys,

Will you find soution for this requirement , ihave similar kind of requirement now.

Plz share your inputs..