function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Swagato RaySwagato Ray 

Process Builder

Hi,

I am trying to create "Task" when a "Lead" is getting created by using "Process Builder". But when I try to do that Lead is getting created without any task associated with it.
But by same process I can create other objects like Account,Opportunity etc in time of lead creation.
Is there any bug is there related to task or I missed something in configuration.

N.B: I have to do it using process builder only.
Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
Lightning process builder is still in BETA , if you are sure you have configured the process in right way you can expect that its a bug. Try raising case with salesforce.com 
goabhigogoabhigo
@Sagar - Process Builder is GA, not in Beta anymore. Check this out (https://developer.salesforce.com/releases/release/Spring15/ProcessBuilder).

@Swagato - There is no known bug. There should be minor mistake in the configuration/criteria.

--
Abhi
James LoghryJames Loghry
This could be due to a couple of reasons:
  1. Check your task permissions.  Your profile should have "Edit Tasks" checked.
  2. When you create the task, set the "Name Id" field the Lead's Id.  The Name Id field is a special field for relating tasks to contacts / leads.  If this is not set, then it will not show up in your standard Activities related lists.