function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anthony PiantineAnthony Piantine 

VisualForce: Overview of Building to Assign Beds to Campers(contacts)

I work at a non-profit camp for people with disabilities and during the camp season I have to match up campers and Counselors to bunk beds in the cabins. There is alot of switching people around to try and make everyone fit and some campers must be on the bottom bunk or in a hospital bed. This is a hard task to accomplish on paper so I want an app that will start off with a map of the whole camp the be able to click on the individual buildings to zoom in and show the floorplan. From there be able to assign campers and counselors to a bunk and have errors pop up when a camper who can only be on the bottom bunk gets put on th top bunk. I have no idea how to go about doing this and was wondering if someone had any ideas. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
                                                                                                                                                                                    Anthony Piantine
                                                                                                                                                                               www.CampDaniel.org