function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jsymonds24jsymonds24 

Community licenses for Developer Org

I am trying to develop something for our production Customer Community in a Developer org.  I need Customer Community licenses for testing.  How do I get them?
Best Answer chosen by jsymonds24
Rahul BorgaonkarRahul Borgaonkar
Hi,

You get free 10 customer community licenses in dev org. Please check Administer > Company Profile > Company Information > User Licenses

Partner Community Login Active 10 0 10  
Customer Community Login Active 10 0 10

Is this information you were looking for ?

Regards,
RahulUser-added image

All Answers

Rahul BorgaonkarRahul Borgaonkar
Hi,

You get free 10 customer community licenses in dev org. Please check Administer > Company Profile > Company Information > User Licenses

Partner Community Login Active 10 0 10  
Customer Community Login Active 10 0 10

Is this information you were looking for ?

Regards,
RahulUser-added image
This was selected as the best answer
jsymonds24jsymonds24
Hi Rahul,

Thank you very much.  I had forgotten to make the Community license profiles members of the community.

Best Regards,
Jeff
Sébastien RichardSébastien Richard
Hi, I would like to create a user with a community license in DE org but this license does not appear in the picklist, I have only 5 choices...
User License Picklist
Sébastien RichardSébastien Richard
Ok, I founded the solution in page 37 of "Getting Started Wtih Communities" : On the contact detail page, click Manage External User, then Enable Customer User.
Paul McCollumPaul McCollum
This all helped but you apparently ALSO have to Setup:Customize:Customer Portal and "enable".
Sabin KarmacharyaSabin Karmacharya
Hi all,

I am new to the Salesforce platform, and working with my developer account. When I search for the Community settings in my account under Setup, I do not see any option. Could you please help?
Vipul-GoyalVipul-Goyal
Now Communities have been renamed to Digital Experiences,please search for digital experience under setup.
Please upvote it,if it helps.