function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nishad basha 7nishad basha 7 

how to display the given input field values in same visualforce page?

is it possible  how to use<apex:Actionregion> component in that above scenario.please give me the ideaswith example.
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nishad,

The <apex:actionRegion> component specifies the components to be processed on Force.com server. If no <apex:actionRegion> is defined the whole View functions as a region. 

Here components means, all visualforce tags like inputField, inputText, outputPanels etc.

And component processing includes, atleast

conversion : converting from user inputted strings to date, numbers etc. 
validation : running validations like checking required fields 
model update : updating apex bindings i.e. Controller variables binded to visualforce page merge fields. 

Note, even when using <apex:actionRegion/>, the whole Form is still submitted but only part taken into region will be processed.

Please follow the below link for some code samples on the same

http://www.tgerm.com/2010/09/visualforce-actionregion-deep-dive.html

Please let me know if this helps

Best Regards
Naga Kiran
sandeep sankhlasandeep sankhla
Hi nishad,

If your requirnmnet is to simply get the imput field value and display in same page then this can be done by javscript only...you can simply use onkeypress event and get the value from document.getElementById and set in any div or anywhere where ever you want to display...

Let me know if this is what you need and you need sample code for the same..

P.S. If my answer helps you to solve your problem please mark it as best answer. It will help other to find best answer.

Thanks,
Sandeep
Salesforce Certified Developer