function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manuel EcheverriaManuel Echeverria 

renderAs pdf is not working with the footer at the bottom

Hi.

I'm new in Salesforce but I have a quote that I need to show as a PDF with a header and a footer but just in the last page. Actually is working with renderAs="pdf" But is not showing the footer at the bottom of the page, it show it where it end (it could be at the beggining, middle or end). However if I don't write renderAs="pdf", it works fine but just as HTML page.

I made a simple dummy that you can edit writting and deleting the renderAs="pdf" to see the issue.

Any help would be really apprecciate it. 

This is the dummy:

<apex:page renderAs="pdf" applyHtmlTag="false" showHeader="false" sidebar="false" readOnly="true" >
<html>
    <head>
        <style> 
        html,
body {
margin:0;
padding:0;
height:100%;
}
#wrapper {
min-height:100%;
position:relative;
}
#header {
padding:10px;
background:#5ee;
}
#content {
padding:10px;
padding-bottom:80px;   /* Height of the footer element */
}
#footer {
width:100%;
height:80px;
position:absolute;
     content : "My Footer on right Side";
bottom:0;
left:0;
background:#ee5;
}
        </style>
    </head>
    <body>
<div id="wrapper">
        <div id="header"></div>
        <div id="content"></div>
<span>
<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE
<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE<br/>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE
</span>        
        <div id="footer"> content : "My Footer on right Side";</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>
</apex:page>