function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
William LópezWilliam López 

Community Sharing Sets I got an error of "Insufficient Privileges" on sandbox

Hello, I am creating a community (Salesforce Tabs + Visualforce) and when I try to create a new Sharing Sets I got an error of "Insufficient Privileges", this issue happens only on sandbox. There is something that need to be configured ?
Best Answer chosen by William López
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
After disabling the High Volume Portal User licenses, you will get an "Insufficient Privileges" error when trying to Edit/Delete or Create Sharing Sets. 

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors.

Resolution

This is expected behavior. Salesforce is working to hide the Related List if no licenses exist for the org.

reference:
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=I-am-getting-an-Insufficient-Privileges-error-when-logged-in-as-a-System-Administrator-when-trying-to-create-a-sharing-set-in-a-Community&language=en_US

All Answers

I understand you are the administrator of the sandbox..can you please share a screenshot of the error page so I can understand better as to where you are seeing this page.
Hello Soam,

Yes I have system administrator profile.

here are the immages.

I go to Setup > Customize > Comunities > Settings

User-added image

And I got this

User-added image
No sure if I am missing a setting.
After disabling the High Volume Portal User licenses, you will get an "Insufficient Privileges" error when trying to Edit/Delete or Create Sharing Sets. 

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors.

Resolution

This is expected behavior. Salesforce is working to hide the Related List if no licenses exist for the org.

reference:
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=I-am-getting-an-Insufficient-Privileges-error-when-logged-in-as-a-System-Administrator-when-trying-to-create-a-sharing-set-in-a-Community&language=en_US

This was selected as the best answer
Hello Sonam I see, so I guess I will have to go with something custom to overcome this issue, share some records with cummunity users.