function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bob MillerBob Miller 

FLOW: Screen inside Loop not displaying records as loop proceeds

I have created a Flow for Lead data - a screen is used within the loop to display lead data that needs verified/enhanced by phone.  The issue is that the loop seems to be working - I can tell as the emails get sent with data that progresses through the loop.  That data (names. etc) are not displayed on the screen and the loop is infinite as it keeps cycling through the data over and over, but never showing the finish button or terminating.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Madhanprabhu Thangadurai 1Madhanprabhu Thangadurai 1
Hi Bob,

Please check your Loop Criteria and don't create Screens inside a loop. Since it is executing inside a loop you can't view it.

Would you mind will you take a screen shot of the flow and paste it here ?
Bob MillerBob Miller

Hi Mad,

Understood.  I need to look through the records for a Customer Service rep to make calls to verify info - I was under the impression Flows could do this - what can be done using flows instead of placing a Screen in a loop?

(I have tried twice - once when I created this question, and again now to paste a acreenshot in this editor - it refuses to work using Chrome & Internet Explorer on both Windows 8.1 Pro & Windows 7 Ultimate - there has to be an easier way)

Thanks,
Bob