function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kayla BorgKayla Borg 

How to Add Custom Button to "Go to List" RelatedContactList Page Accessed From Account

I've created a custom List Button on the Contact object that's accessible via the Account page layout Related Lists section. However, the # of records in that section exceeds 5, so there's a hyperlink displayed below it that says "Go to List". If clicked, this hyperlink brings me to a page that shows the full related list of Contacts. I'd like to put a button on this page, but I can't figure out how to. There isn't an Edit Layout hyperlink present, and despite everything I've tried I can't figure out how to add buttons to that screen.

Related List as shown on Account - note See List hyperlink at bottom of screenshot-
User-added image

Page I'd like to add the button to, but can't figure out how to access:
User-added image
Leslie  KismartoniLeslie Kismartoni
I don't think that there is a way to do this... Vote for an idea?

GGoblinGGoblin
I am also looking for this solution. Can someone advise?
Vj@88Vj@88
Create a custom button as URL as below

https://YOUR DOMAIN/003?rlid={!CONTACT FIELD ID on ACCNT}&id={!AccountID}
GGoblinGGoblin
@Vj@88 Thank you so much for replying to this. I guess that will work as a workaround. But when using the custom button you will loose the filtering and any sort you provided in the related list setting options. 
Vj@88Vj@88
What kind of filtering you are expecting for the related list? There wont be any filtering for related list on the account page as far as I know. Am I missing something?