function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sothy TanSothy Tan 

TrailHead - Controlling Access to the Organization

Hi everyone

I am a beginner in Salesforce so i start learning Salesforce with trailhead

I try the Challenge "Controlling Access to the Organization "

And i have the following error when i ckeck the challenge

User-added image

I try this
User-added image
Can someone explain me why i am wrong ?

Thank you
(And sorry for my english ^^)
Best Answer chosen by Sothy Tan
KaranrajKaranraj
Hi Sothy - Interesting question. The reason for the failure is due to language setting of the user. You are language settings is not in English so profile name is looks like 'Administrateur systeme'  when you submit the challege trailhead system try to match with the name 'System Administrator' which is not equal so its failing for you. Try change the language of user into 'English' and try recheck the challenge.

All the best!

Thanks,
http://karanrajs.com

All Answers

PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sothy,

As epr the error message, it says the User profile should be satndard "System Administrator". 

Thanks,
Pratik
Sothy TanSothy Tan
Hi Pratik,

Thank you for your answer ^^

But that's why i don't understand the message : the error message says that "the user profile should be System Administrator" but i create a user with the "System Administrator" profile.

User-added image

Sothy
KaranrajKaranraj
Hi Sothy - Interesting question. The reason for the failure is due to language setting of the user. You are language settings is not in English so profile name is looks like 'Administrateur systeme'  when you submit the challege trailhead system try to match with the name 'System Administrator' which is not equal so its failing for you. Try change the language of user into 'English' and try recheck the challenge.

All the best!

Thanks,
http://karanrajs.com
This was selected as the best answer
Sothy TanSothy Tan
Hi Karanraj,

Thank you for your answer. It works now :)

Sothy
Andrew HillAndrew Hill
I'm also having an issue witht thic challenge - it appears I cannot create a new user with the System Administrator profile in my Developer Edition account, as I assume I don't have sufficient licenses. Has anyone else had the same issue?
Andrew HillAndrew Hill
Ah - I needed to deactivate one of my other users! Working now.
Romain MalierRomain Malier
Same as Andrew,
I had to deactevate some other users...
Randall KingRandall King
I'm having the same issue. I think I have the user setup correctly and I don't have any other active users and I'm getting the following message. User-added image
User-added image

Tory Davidson-BellTory Davidson-Bell
I am also having this issue. It will not let me select "System Administrator" as a profile. The only option is "Standard Platform User". 
Andrew Becker 4Andrew Becker 4
Likely you have a user created as a standard user which would take up your Salesforce license. Check each user with user license of Salesforce and deactivate. 
Lex OudijkLex Oudijk
Hi everyone,

I seem to have the same problem. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here. I've created about 4 users now, but I keep getting the same message. I've deactivited everything but myself, "User, Integration" and "User, Security" (two profiles I cannot deactivate).

Does anyone know what to do?

Thx!

guest admin
Pete Sakadjian 8Pete Sakadjian 8
Hello, 

So I am unable to get another system administrator in my playground. I currently only have one, myself, but I cannot add another one, or take away my system administrator status to add it to the guestadmin so that I can complete the challenge. Has anyone run into this issue? How were you able to resolve it?

Thank you,
José Carlos Oropeza 6José Carlos Oropeza 6
Hi everyone I am a begginer to Salesforce, I was reviewing the Control Access to Objects Trailhead and I start to wonder if a sentence of the trail is correct. 

User-added image

My question is Permissions are set to users or profile?

Thank you!
Marcus Montgomery 7Marcus Montgomery 7
I am working on TrailHeadx .. Control Access to the org and i have a question.. 

Challenge Requirements
Create a new user with the following settings:
Profile: System Administrator
User License: Salesforce
Username: Must include guestadmin somewhere in it

When i set up this users, i see the following error

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An inactive user with 'guestadmin' in the username was not found. Make sure that the user is inactive and that the Username includes the 'guestadmin' string

User-added image

alex iqbal 9alex iqbal 9
I am having this exact same problem on my blog (https://frenchbulldogtimes.com/lilac-blue-french-bulldog/)